Home

Official Live 8 merchandise website!!

10 posts

Last post 08/01/2006

Original post

It took about half an hour to order though as it was so slow!! :

How much is the postage?

I'm sure shipping to the US would be outrageous, so I will have to pass.

Thanks for that Lauren, Ive ordered a shirt. I was too busy listening to the music that when it came to me deciding when to buy a shirt they had sold out!! I bought a programme on the day.

Beatlesluver:Thanks for that Lauren, Ive ordered a shirt. I was too busy listening to the music that when it came to me deciding when to buy a shirt they had sold out!! I bought a programme on the day.

EXACTLY the same; I got the skinny navy T shirt with "This T shirt changes the world" on the back. It will take up to 28 days to come though.

maccascruff:I'm sure shipping to the US would be outrageous, so I will have to pass.

I think it's £15.00, yeah. Try eBay I guess, although that does defeat the whole object of it, I know. Unless you can find an oline site in America that does them (after all there was a show in Philly). Good luck.

I got this one. It took forever to arrive but was definately worth it

Thanks for the web site. Will have to order from it some time.

Don't know when it's gonna stop selling though.