Home

Brian Ray

2054 posts

Last post 29/10/2019

Posted by macklas

Pages

Here's a little sunshine , on a very wet rainy day in the UK , love this one & great to see sunny Santa Monica
      http://youtu.be/GL_Xojn4V6I

Hope everyone has a great time at the show in Mexico tonight

Dawn:Hope everyone has a great time at the show in Mexico tonight

The lights will shine there tonight!
          Wish I was there to see it all!

Tonight, I will feel almost like I was in Mexico! They will broadcast the concert!
            Watch it via web ( http://www.coca-cola.tv/ ) at 8:30 pm (Mexico City time).
            Paul, Brian and the guys will rock it all! Whooray!

kristina_br:Tonight, I will feel almost like I was in Mexico! They will broadcast the concert!
              Watch it via web ( http://www.coca-cola.tv/ ) at 8:30 pm (Mexico City time).
              Paul, Brian and the guys will rock it all! Whooray!

That's great
              thanks Kristina .

going to watch it online

In case of someone has missed it.. Here's the link to the complete concert at Zocalo Square, Mexico, on May 10th..
                  More than 220,000 people attended the show! A free concert! Epic!
                  And Brian looks great as always!
                  http://youtu.be/rssU4tMd_Ps

I liked Brian's bracelets just got home from Roger Waters- Shelly, onr of Paul's people.. was there.. out of all the people I xpected to see

harleyblues:I liked Brian's bracelets just got home from Roger Waters- Shelly, onr of Paul's people.. was there.. out of all the people I xpected to see

It's a small world sometimes

kristina_br:In case of someone has missed it.. Here's the link to the complete concert at Zocalo Square, Mexico, on May 10th..

Thanks Kristina, I just watched it again ... Such an amazing crowd, loved all the lights in the crowd.
                        So happy to see that Paul is playing Hope of Deliverance , I really love that
                        one
                        Brian seemed to be having such a great time

Dawn:

harleyblues:I liked Brian's bracelets just got home from Roger Waters- Shelly, onr of Paul's people.. was there.. out of all the people I xpected to see

It's a small world sometimes

yeah.. Dawn your gotta see this performance

Dawn:

kristina_br:In case of someone has missed it.. Here's the link to the complete concert at Zocalo Square, Mexico, on May 10th..

Thanks Kristina, I just watched it again ... Such an amazing crowd, loved all the lights in the crowd.
                            one

You're welcome, Dawn!
                            They're saying it was more than 250,000 people watching the show there! And million via web.. Wow! What a crowd! Really epic!

kristina_br:

Dawn:

one

You're welcome, Dawn!
                              They're saying it was more than 250,000 people watching the show there! And million via web.. Wow! What a crowd! Really epic!

Wow Amazing numbers.

Weren't there some rumblings a while back about Brian releasing a live DVD?

What's goin' on with that?!

Darth_McCartney:Weren't there some rumblings a while back about Brian releasing a live DVD?

Hi Darth ,
                                  Brian said he'll have 2 performance music videos from the Tourette in early summer up on his site ( www.brianray.com. ) and on youtube.
                                  His busy schedule recently meant it's taken a little longer .... but i'm really looking foward to seeing them

Hope everyone has great weekend

Dawn:Hope everyone has great weekend

Thank you, Dawn! Have a happy weekend too! It seems we'll have a nice weather here.. Cold, but sunny! I love cold sunny days!

Dawn:

Darth_McCartney:Weren't there some rumblings a while back about Brian releasing a live DVD?

Hi Darth ,
                                        Brian said he'll have 2 performance music videos from the Tourette in early summer up on his site ( www.brianray.com. ) and on youtube.
                                        His busy schedule recently meant it's taken a little longer .... but i'm really looking foward to seeing them

I'm looking forward to seeing them too!

kristina_br:

Dawn:

Hi Darth ,

Wonder which songs they will be ??

Dawn:

kristina_br:
                                            Dawn:

Hi Darth ,

Wonder which songs they will be ??

I'm wondering the same here.. : I guess 'Hey Miranda' can be one of them..

Pages