Home

DRIVIN FAN & HIS SON MEET PAUL AT SOUND CHECK!

162 posts

Last post 09/08/2017

Pages

Anita - Barb - Linda...thanks again for the kind words.
      That really was an unbelievable day.

Unfortunately I will not be able to make the premiere next month of "Ocean's Kingdom".
      Guess I'll have to settle for the next best thing...reading your great reviews...have a great time!!!

Tom ~ Congratulations on meeting Paul and you and your son having your shirts signed! When I read of another fans experience with Paul or the band, I really feel the joy for you or them. What an amazing high you two must still be feeling!

Congratulations, DrivinFan. I missed your story first time around. Thanks for bumping it up. What a wonderful experience for you and your son. I am sincerely happy for both of you.

Judy , Shawn...thanks!
            It was pretty amazing!!

A year has gone by and we still can not believe it happened. Every morning I wake up and look at the signed T-shirt and wonder how it got there ;) Again, it was an unreal experience, and to be side by side with my dad (the whole reason I've had so many opportunities to see Paul, and grow up a Beatle fan) the whole time was better than a dream come true! Thank you all for your kind words, they mean so much to us!

DrivinFan:Judy , Shawn...thanks!
                It was pretty amazing!!

I just got home and read the post. Congratulations again!!! What a great memory for you and your son!!!

Thanks, Phil.
                  Philladelphia was a lot of fun!!

I haven't read all the post in this thread yet, but I am very happy for you and your son to have had such a special moment. Not jealous at all either.
                    Enjoy that macca-buzz

Thanks, Kathryn!

Kathryn O: Not jealous at all either.

Why not? I am!!

Let me begin by saying this is NOT a sales pitch ...

My son James recently put together a book of photos that he took in Philadelphia during Paul's Up and Coming Tour.

The events that day gave us memories that will last a lifetime.

I couldn't think of a better place to share some of them with, than right here among Paul's greatest fans!!

Hope you enjoy it...

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/3048308

Special thank you to Podgie

happy for you guys, my dream is smooshed.. no money to see Paul this year.. ops:

harleyblues:happy for you guys, my dream is smooshed.. no money to see Paul this year.. ops:

Thanks Harley, hang in there...things somehow find a way of "getting better"!

DrivinFan:Hope you enjoy it...

Always LOVE to look back at your moment with Paul......Beautiful!!!

Triplets Love Paul:

Thanks, Anita!!

I remember that day, and your special invitation to join Paul after sound check. Glad I was there. So happy for you guys!! Great father and son memory!!!

DrivinFan:Let me begin by saying this is NOT a sales pitch ...

My son James recently put together a book of photos that he took in Philadelphia during Paul's Up and Coming Tour.

The events that day gave us memories that will last a lifetime.

I couldn't think of a better place to share some of them with, than right here among Paul's greatest fans!!

Hope you enjoy it...

Special thank you to Podgie

Congrats! Much success to you.

forget 64:I remember that day, and your special invitation to join Paul after sound check. Glad I was there. So happy for you guys!! Great father and son memory!!!

Thanks, Phil...it sure was!!

Thanks, audi.

Triplets Love Paul:

Thanks so much! We love looking back at those pics in 05 as well ;)

Pages