Home

If(s)

241 posts

Last post 14/02/2019

Posted by The_Fool

Pages

If tomorrow never comes
      Will they know how much I loved them............

If Ruth would have said 'Yes", what would have happened http://macca.paulmccartney.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=65983

if i didn't go...i wouldn't of had the honor of meeting you!...

If I hadn't joined I never would have met some people that are amazingly wonderful!

If a person spreads a lie and everyone they tell seems to believe it.....does it make it true?

If life kept going in circles would we ever change?

aha

If I give you that smile will you give me a big hug right now Joos??

aha

if I leave here tomorrow ..... would you still remember me?

Free_____ as a Bird,
                        it's the next best thing to be.
                        Free as a bird......

If you left, I would always remember you for being a caring, kind, and "foolish:" Fool!

letitbeamanda:If you left, I would always remember you for being a caring, kind, and "foolish:" Fool!

If I would have a music Emoticon --
                            I was quoting Lynard Skynard -- Free Bird

and then went into John Lennon - Free as a Bird

So this was not a the_fool is leaving the board thingy

If Jenny left the board...there would be a great big party!!

Sorry....to spoil the party...

If that were to happen I might be singing this --

I don't want to spoil the party so I'll go,
                                I would hate my disappointment to show,
                                There's nothing for me here so I will disappear,
                                If she turns up while I'm gone please let me know.

If Fool were ever to leave.......this board would downright SUCK!

If I weren't so blunt.....people would think somethng's wrong...

if i didn't go to Beatlesfest 3 years ago...i wouldn't have had the pleasure and honor of meeting 16 members from here.

If there are always two sides to every story.....why won't people listen?

if you can dream...why not make it a reality.

If I gave you a hug.....who would stop hugging first?

aha

Pages