Home

If(s)

241 posts

Last post 14/02/2019

Posted by The_Fool

Pages

if people watched Joyeux Noel
      maybe there would be more peace about the earth.
      if there was more peace.
      if we hadn't invented all these weapons.
      What would the world be?

If they don't have to put the "salt" ( /sugar/lead etc....)in the product ... why does the product cost more than the ones that have these added ?

If one could only time travel, there would be some better changes made to the past which would result in an even better future.

if only he knew

GYPSYGIRL:If one could only time travel, there would be some better changes made to the past which would result in an even better future.

Can I share that 'If'?

IF I 'grew up' like my friend tells me to do, I not be as much FUN!

Aboslutely, Sarah! I think almost everyone would like to do that.

If I hadn't followed my heart, I would have never had another chance at true love.

IF> they would not speak in a foreign language in front of me, just so I cannot understand what they are saying, I would not be confused, sad and mad right now. It is just rude!:

If only I could have magical powers like Samantha on Bewitched! I turn that lying old bag into a toad!

if i asked you for your number.....would you give it to me??

GYPSYGIRL: Aboslutely, Sarah! I think almost everyone would like to do that.

Thanks

If only I could have a day with my parents again.

Not my number Beatlemanic, but perhaps my email.

If I only had at least one more child when I was younger.

GYPSYGIRL:Not my number Beatlemanic, but perhaps my email.

thanks (((gypsygirl))) . [size=7]....(but i was referencing someone else
                              if i didn't buy it when it first came out...and waitied...i would've gotten it cheaper.

If only I had a magic lamp or a fairy godmother......

If only I had a cleaning lady....

If a picture paints a thousand words then why can't I paint you.......If only I'd become an artist when I was 20......what a muppett david.... :

If only I won the mega millions lottery - then we could pay off all our bills.

If I only bought less tickets ...

If there was a better way to get things acomplished in less time

If I was here .... I wouldn't have to tell you that I am not here.

Pages