Oh Happy Day The US joins civilized nations
Here's what affects you now that Obamacare has survived!
1) Insurance companies can no longer impose lifetime coverage limits on your insurance. Never again will you face the risk of getting really sick and then, a few months in, having your insurer tell you, "Sorry, you've 'run out' of coverage."
2) Lifetime and annual caps will eliminated entirely by 2014!.
3) Insurers can no longer tell kids with preexisting conditions that they'll insure them "except for" the preexisting condition. That's called preexisting condition exclusion, and it's out the window.
4) A special, temporary program will help adults with preexisting conditions get coverage. It expires in 2014, when the health insurance exchanges?basically big "pools" of businesses and individuals?come on-line. That's when all insurers will have to cover everyone, preexisting condition or not.
5) Insurance companies can't drop you when you get sick, either?this plan means the end of "rescissions." This is HUGE!
6) You can stay on your parents' insurance until you're 26.
7) Begin of the end of the 'doughnut hole' in senior prescription coverage
Medicare's preventive benefits now come with a free visit with your primary care doctor every year to plan out your prevention services. And there are no more co-pays for preventative services in Medicare.
9) THIS IS A BIG ONE !!: Small businesses get big tax credits?up to 50 percent of premium costs?for offering health insurance to their workers. A big tax cut for small business!!!!
10) Insurers with unusually high administrative costs have to offer rebates to their customers, and every insurance company has to reveal how much it spends on overhead. Ins. companies have to spend at least 85% of your premium cost on PATIENT care No more outrageous CEO salaries!!!
11) Free birth control and other preventative services for women, unless you work for a faith-based organization that opposes birth control.
Go ahead repub wingers try to tell the American people how it's so much better to have your insurance co. drop you when you get sick or tell you sorry but you're too sick for us BYE! And then no other insurance co. will take you because you have a preexisting condition.
Here is your nominee mittens talking about how he passed this same plan in MA...he was very proud of it unfortunately he SOLD HIS SOUL to win the repub. primary. He stands on a bed of sand...can't trust what he says or what he will do
You guys really believe he will repeal it on day one He lies so much I don't think he would even recognize the truth
There is no real mittens