Home

The 2012 and beyond Political Thread - Part 2

293074 views

4389 posts

Last post 29/08/2021

Posted by Yankeefan2

      Pages

      love2travel wrote:

      Politically things look so much more hopeful for this year. I’m thinking the Census numbers were all off because of Covid. We really should take stock of it again after we all get vaccinated! We lost too many people.  Thankfully, Joe Biden has been keeping his focus on Americans.

      I heard yesterday that the death toll in the U.S. is probably closer to 900,000 rather than 585,000! 😢

      Here in Atlanta we just began vaccinating 12-15 year olds at the Mercedes-Benz stadium downtown. It was on the national news on ABC. 👍

        Nancy R wrote:

        love2travel wrote:

        Politically things look so much more hopeful for this year. I’m thinking the Census numbers were all off because of Covid. We really should take stock of it again after we all get vaccinated! We lost too many people.  Thankfully, Joe Biden has been keeping his focus on Americans.

        I heard yesterday that the death toll in the U.S. is probably closer to 900,000 rather than 585,000! 😢

        Here in Atlanta we just began vaccinating 12-15 year olds at the Mercedes-Benz stadium downtown. It was on the national news on ABC. 👍

        Dr. Birx actually said only 100,000 should have died in this country as we are # 1 in medical care. So she has finally admitted to the nonsense that was going on about all those deaths and those people that shouldn’t have died. It will all come out, I feel sure of it! 

          1 John 4:7-8

          7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 

          8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love

          Keep this thought and pass it on. Mirror kind deeds to others. People need to see kindness after all of the stress in the last 4 years. Don’t let the online bullies keep you from posting positive messages in a political arena. If we all walk in the light of kindness and good deeds, it will be healing to us in these times of recovery. 

          This whole false scenario of still being president is an attempt to try to keep from being indicted, plain and simple. A sitting president would not be indicted. Time is up! Many court cases and recounts all found Biden as president. He’s doing a great job in the short time he has been in office. Love thy neighbor and pass it on 

            Hello old friends. Been a while, eh? Hope you're all okay.

            Well, I'm just here to say I reallyreally REALLY wish I'd been wrong about Afghanistan. 

            But I wasn't. 

              Bill wrote:

              Hello old friends. Been a while, eh? Hope you're all okay.

              Well, I'm just here to say I reallyreally REALLY wish I'd been wrong about Afghanistan. 

              But I wasn't. 

              You weren't alone. Some of us thought it was a fiasco from Day 1 -- Rep. Barbara Lee most prominently. But we were outnumbered.

                Good Ole Justin Trudeau  has decided to call another election.  With 2 years to go.  Hmmm....with Pandemic, the shaky economy, wildfires everywhere I think he's crazy.  Among other things.  This is where I actually like the American way where unless he/she is impeached, the President must serve out his whole term.  And not play politics because he happens to think he'll win if he goes earlier.  What a collosal wast of money.  Not to mention risk of virus surge as people go out to vote when they actually didn't HAVE to.

                  LITTLE LAURA wrote:

                  Good Ole Justin Trudeau  has decided to call another election.  With 2 years to go.  Hmmm....with Pandemic, the shaky economy, wildfires everywhere I think he's crazy.  Among other things.  This is where I actually like the American way where unless he/she is impeached, the President must serve out his whole term.  And not play politics because he happens to think he'll win if he goes earlier.  What a collosal wast of money.  Not to mention risk of virus surge as people go out to vote when they actually didn't HAVE to.

                  Insane! 

                    Nancy R wrote:

                    LITTLE LAURA wrote:

                    Good Ole Justin Trudeau  has decided to call another election.  With 2 years to go.  Hmmm....with Pandemic, the shaky economy, wildfires everywhere I think he's crazy.  Among other things.  This is where I actually like the American way where unless he/she is impeached, the President must serve out his whole term.  And not play politics because he happens to think he'll win if he goes earlier.  What a collosal wast of money.  Not to mention risk of virus surge as people go out to vote when they actually didn't HAVE to.

                    Insane! 

                    I'm not sure any system is more insane than the U.S. Electoral College.

                      Bruce M. wrote:

                      Nancy R wrote:
                      LITTLE LAURA wrote:

                      Good Ole Justin Trudeau  has decided to call another election.  With 2 years to go.  Hmmm....with Pandemic, the shaky economy, wildfires everywhere I think he's crazy.  Among other things.  This is where I actually like the American way where unless he/she is impeached, the President must serve out his whole term.  And not play politics because he happens to think he'll win if he goes earlier.  What a collosal wast of money.  Not to mention risk of virus surge as people go out to vote when they actually didn't HAVE to.

                      Insane! 

                      I'm not sure any system is more insane than the U.S. Electoral College.

                      Totally agree! 

                        Pages