Home

Members that you miss

392 posts

Last post 03/01/2020

Posted by Nancy R

Pages

Original post

do you remember any regular members that they used to visit this forum and now they are gone?This thread is about remembering and listing ''regular'' members that now dont visit this board

Sandra
        Matthew_Montoya
        Keran
        keps
        walrus68
        Lenny
        Bandontherun
        jcruz1965
        phillip
        pauliswalrus
        fab4fan
        mark harrison
        jeepgirl
        lemcast
        mikemc
        glenda
        jayny
        daisyl
        hollywood hogan
        daniel
        undun
        laura d
        jenny lp

Many others. Truth to many really to name.

Most of all I miss Mike( Beatnut)

Sillylovesong.. I miss him because he was always friendly and nice to me. Never any problerms. He was a short time a mod also.

feact:Sillylovesong.. I miss him because he was always friendly and nice to me. Never any problerms. He was a short time a mod also.

Yeah, I miss him too.

The one I will always miss the most is Beatnut, may he rest in peace.

Mark (SillyLoveSongs)

dorothy:

feact:Sillylovesong.. I miss him because he was always friendly and nice to me. Never any problerms. He was a short time a mod also.

Yeah, I miss him too.

For a couple of months now I search for him. He is an very inteligent, nice and never rude person.

To Mark: If you read this..please come back.

Sally G, from Russia

I sometimes miss myself.

i_am_hymn:I sometimes miss myself.

Awwwww!!! can i give you a (((((hug)))))?

klunk.. a funny Brit , where are you now ==
                          I miss his British humour..

plasticsoulman said me that he will propably stop posting here

i can name a few

let it be amanda
                              moggy
                              andyc
                              starshine
                              in the sky with diamonds
                              vidgamerjohn
                              mathew montoya
                              tinybubble ca (anna)
                              sutclife

etc..

I won't post their names, as they are very private, but they know who they are.
                                > sending love to you nameless members i miss. <3

I miss everyone when they are not here -
                                  some more than others
                                  When some posters return it is like adding more smiles to the day -
                                  others ..... a little cloudy and now I know why I didn't miss them as much.

What you wanted names?!?

The_Fool:I miss everyone when they are not here -
                                    some more than others

What you wanted names?!?

in your previous life you were seer in Delphus.I like how your posts are always thoughtful and poetic

hey_kittay:I won't post their names, as they are very private, but they know who they are.

I agree with you besides alot of them are friends of mine on facebook

some more than others

What you wanted names?!?

Hell yeah! I want names.

MR. Shears:

hey_kittay:I won't post their names, as they are very private, but they know who they are.

I agree with you besides alot of them are friends of mine on facebook

MIne too... hehe!

herc:

some more than others

What you wanted names?!?

in your previous life you were seer in Delphus.I like how your posts are always thoughtful and poetic

oh! I like to know what I was in my past life.

Pages