38 posts

Last post 17/03/2012

Pages

Original post

Mine is

Try to stop smoking.

stop the drugs and maybe find a girlfriend

herc:stop the drugs and maybe find a girlfriend

I'm sure you would find a gf no problem(well maybe) if you gave up the drugs, have you thought about rehab or maybe taking less pocket money so you can't buy them?

What happened to that girl you fancied, did she dump her bf for ya or was it your drug taking that put her off you?

anyway, good luck giving up the drugs, I wish you well

Macsback:

I'm sure you would find a gf no problem(well maybe) if you gave up the drugs, have you thought about rehab or maybe taking less pocket money so you can't buy them?

What happened to that girl you fancied, did she dump her bf for ya or was it your drug taking that put her off you?

she wasnt for me,we had some flirt but that's all,i dont want her to be my girlfriend,i told her if she wanted to be just fuck budies but she refused,she said if i was single she would think it

hey herc whats the easiest way to pick up an american girl : ....

a crane

[just a joke .not a real life observation for anyone who may be offended.]

herc:

Macsback:

she wasnt for me,we had some flirt but that's all,i dont want her to be my girlfriend,i told her if she wanted to be just **** budies but she refused,she said if i was single she would think it

you are single

lazydynamite88:

a crane

Substitute "Scottish" for "American" and it`s equally hilarious!

femaleanimal:

lazydynamite88:

a crane

YOU ARE probably correct femaleanimal.
                    the scottish diet is a disgrace and my own diet is pretty bad at the moment...im getting very chubby and i need to stop eating all the cake/chocs.
                    so point taken!

I resolved to be a little more improved in 2012. That and to ignore the political propoganda in the news.
                      love doris

Macsback:

herc:
                        Macsback:

she wasnt for me,we had some flirt but that's all,i dont want her to be my girlfriend,i told her if she wanted to be just **** budies but she refused,she said if i was single she would think it

you are single

Attention please Herc is single, find him a girl or a fuck buddy cause he might be very dangerous

My two New Years resolutions are to graduate next December and hope/pray the Mayans are wrong

Macsback:Mine is

Try to stop smoking.

cold turkey baby!

Try to stop smoking.

If you only try you will be not success. If you really want stop smoking you need go to the dump and throw cigarets. I did it that 8 months ago. My life is so much better now, without smoke.

Adriana Rojas:

Try to stop smoking.

If you only try you will be not success. If you really want stop smoking you need go to the dump and throw cigarets. I did it that 8 months ago. My life is so much better now, without smoke.

Try to stop smoking.

Yoda says: Do or do not, there is no try.

Sorry, I had too! There's my resolution stop quoting Star Wars everywhere I go. ops:

femaleanimal:

lazydynamite88:

a crane

why the scots, we're nice

herc:

Macsback:
                                      herc:
                                      Macsback:

you are single

Attention please Herc is single, find him a girl or a **** buddy cause he might be very dangerous

Herc

your going the wrong way about things, women liked to be wooed

Thanx for all the smoking advice guys, my problem is when i go for a drink i need a ciggie, i've got a week to decide about going on a stop smoking program, if i can't stop i'll think of another resolution

My Top5 2012 plans

1)Stop taking drugs
                                          2)Pass 10 out of 13 of the remaining courses needed for my degree
                                          3)Learn to drive a car
                                          4)Continue playing or learning music
                                          5)Get laid(just kidding i mean i want to find a good girlfriend,i completed the getting laid task the previous year )

herc:My Top5 2012 plans

1)Stop taking drugs
                                            2)Pass 10 out of 13 of the remaining courses needed for my degree
                                            3)Learn to drive a car
                                            4)Continue playing or learning music
                                            5)Get laid(just kidding i mean i want to find a good girlfriend,i completed the getting
                                            6)Win a Poll
                                            laid task the previous year )

Pages