Home

VIP Package Deliveries -- Summer Shows

12 posts

Last post 19/10/2016

Original post

Has anyone/every one received their VIP packages from the summer shows? We had a Gold Hot Ticket package for Met Life and have yet to receive the goodies. I don't remember it taking this long in the past! What about others?

Aipotu:Has anyone/every one received their VIP packages from the summer shows? We had a Gold Hot Ticket package for Met Life and have yet to receive the goodies. I don't remember it taking this long in the past! What about others?

They were given out at the show.

Merchandise packages for Gold Seats were mailed out. Try emailing slocustomerservice@slotix.com, tell them you never received your merchandise pack. Let us know what happens.

DrivinFan:

Aipotu:Has anyone/every one received their VIP packages from the summer shows? We had a Gold Hot Ticket package for Met Life and have yet to receive the goodies. I don't remember it taking this long in the past! What about others?

They were given out at the show.

That's only for soundcheck people. Gold is usually sent. Last time I did Gold, I had to contact SloTix because they weren't able to ship to my billing address. So agree with previous poster that the OP should contact them.

macbrat:Merchandise packages for Gold Seats were mailed out. Try emailing slocustomerservice@slotix.com, tell them you never received your merchandise pack. Let us know what happens.

Thank you!

We got ours before the Grand Rapids show . We were shocked at that !

Mine was mailed from Ticket Master a few days before the show in August.

I've written customer service twice and no reply at all. Does any one have any additional suggestions?

Aipotu:I've written customer service twice and no reply at all. Does any one have any additional suggestions?

I received mine yesterday. I'll look on the box and see if there is a phone number or anything and let you know.

Aipotu:I've written customer service twice and no reply at all. Does any one have any additional suggestions?

Aipotu, sent you a PM.

I also had gold tix and the merch was sent to my address. Here's the info that was on the Fedex label:

Fulfillment Services International
                          2726 Raleigh Road
                          Henderson, NC 27537

support@FulfillmentServicesInt.com

252-430-8006

Hope this helps!

I have had problems with Slotix responding to emails and phone calls.