Home

Mid Atlantic Macca Fan

5 posts

Last post 19/07/2016

Original post

Hello, I am a Beatles, Wings, Macca solo fan since about the time of London Town ("With A Little Luck"). Born and raised in central Pennsylvania. I still have my 8-track tape of Tug of War. My first Macca album: McCartney 2 (1980) for which I still harbor a real fondness. I have my ticket(s) for McCartney One on One in Hershey PA next Tuesday July 19! Good tidings to you all!

Welcome to the board Oil Welles!

Have fun at Hershey and feel free to tell us about it on our Live Concert forum:

http://maccaboard.paulmccartney.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=91514

Oil Welles:Hello, I am a Beatles, Wings, Macca solo fan since about the time of London Town ("With A Little Luck"). Born and raised in central Pennsylvania. I still have my 8-track tape of Tug of War. My first Macca album: McCartney 2 (1980) for which I still harbor a real fondness. I have my ticket(s) for McCartney One on One in Hershey PA next Tuesday July 19! Good tidings to you all!

Hi!

Welcome to the message board!

Would LOVE to see a picture of that 8-track!

We attended Paul's concert in Philly last week, absolutely brilliant!!! You are going to have sooooo much fun!!! Enjoy every minute!!!

Triplets Love Paul:

Hi!

Welcome to the message board!

Would LOVE to see a picture of that 8-track!

We attended Paul's concert in Philly last week, absolutely brilliant!!! You are going to have sooooo much fun!!! Enjoy every minute!!!

I will post pix of the relevant 8-tracks I still have! They're in storage but along with Tug of War I have a Red Rose Speedway plus some Beatles, Harrison & Jackie Lomax Apple 8-tracks

^ Looking forward to seeing your pictures!

Today is the day!!! Have a fantastic time at Paul's concert!!!