Home

Hello from Holland

8 posts

Last post 02/03/2020

Posted by DonnaBorex

Original post

Hi everyone!

I'm Chantal from the Netherlands. Lifelong Beatles and Macca fan, and extremely happy to finally see Paul in concert on 7 June!

Well, I never know what to tell about myself, so I'll just ay hey and have a great day!

Cheers

Hi Chantal!

Welcome to the message board!

Have a fantastic time at the concert!

Hello, this is Michael McClure from New York. I am new to this forum and I have gone through the site and I found it as very informative and good forum.

Welcome to the board Chantal and Michael!!

MichaelMcClure:Hello, this is Michael McClure from New York. I am new to this forum and I have gone through the site and I found it as very informative and good forum.

Hello Michael!

Welcome to the message board!

Chantal1978 wrote:Hi everyone! I'm Chantal from the Netherlands. Lifelong Beatles and Macca fan, and extremely happy to finally see Paul in concert on 7 June! Well, I never know what to tell about myself, so I'll just ay hey and have a great day! Cheers

Hello, Chantal!Welcome to the Maccaboard and have a wonderful time at the concert in 7th June =)You will have be another life after this concert, I can bet ! 

AndrewMBarros wrote:

Chantal1978 wrote:Hi everyone! I'm Chantal from the Netherlands. Lifelong Beatles and Macca fan, and extremely happy to finally see Paul in concert on 7 June! Well, I never know what to tell about myself, so I'll just ay hey and have a great day! Cheers

Hello, Chantal!Welcome to the Maccaboard and have a wonderful time at the concert in 7th June =)You will have be another life after this concert, I can bet ! 

That was almost 5 years ago! 😂

Nancy R wrote:

AndrewMBarros wrote:

That was almost 5 years ago! 😂

'_' ops... sorry!