Home

"Hey Diddle" End of Concert

9 posts

Last post 12/06/2016

Original post

Anyone know if "Hey Diddle" was played after Paul's show on this tour?
      It was played after concert last night in Munich, Germany...see link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsHNv1bhmgc

Yes, it was played after the 3 shows in Argentina.

Also, they played both 'Travelling Light' and 'Universal Here, Everlasting Now' before DJ Chris set.

FC15:Yes, it was played after the 3 shows in Argentina.

Also, they played both 'Travelling Light' and 'Universal Here, Everlasting Now' before DJ Chris set.

Thank you....how about the initial U.S dates in April / May?

Haven't heard "Travelling Light" and "Universal Here, Everlasting Now" --the titles sound quite spiritual...could you post the lyrics? Unless they're instrumentals? Many thanx

" (Hey Diddle) was played after the 3 shows"--as one of the encore songs? When they come out to play a few more?

DrivinFan:

Not in Fresno.
              (but I may have been delirious by the end of the concert)

~lady*madonna~:

DrivinFan:

Not in Fresno.
                (but I may have been delirious by the end of the concert)

...can't blame you!

Nice to see the finale. The Washington, D.C. metro rail system closes at midnight and I am afraid I might have to leave before the encore.

DrivinFan:

dont recall hearing it. maybe something new to tie into Pure McCartney? I dont remember that Paul has used any play out music at the end of his shows, its just confetti and done.

thenightfish:

DrivinFan:

dont recall hearing it. maybe something new to tie into Pure McCartney? I dont remember that Paul has used any play out music at the end of his shows, its just confetti and done.

Me too.