Home

Minneapolis, MN - Target Center - May 4th & 5th -ARCHIVE

184 posts

Last post 11/10/2016

Pages

I always check the box office about 2pm to see if any front row seats have been released and for the first time YES! Got a front row ticket for tonight at regular face value. Just went to Target to buy poster board to make a sign. All the way from Jersey to Minny for Macca!

Prince tribute remains outside the FIRST AVENUE club across from Target Center. Wonder if Paul will notice and especially wondering about any type of tribute after "Let Me Roll It"

puppywhimpers:I always check the box office about 2pm to see if any front row seats have been released and for the first time YES! Got a front row ticket for tonight at regular face value. Just went to Target to buy poster board to make a sign. All the way from Jersey to Minny for Macca!

Wow, congratulations !!

guess which hotel is Paul's favorite in Minnesota?

burdell1:guess which hotel is Paul's favorite in Minnesota?

The St Paul, of course

puppywhimpers:I always check the box office about 2pm to see if any front row seats have been released and for the first time YES! Got a front row ticket for tonight at regular face value. Just went to Target to buy poster board to make a sign. All the way from Jersey to Minny for Macca!

WOOHOO! Hope you have a camera!!!

I do! Made a sign as well! Hopefully I get called but if not it will be an amazing experience. Just heard the police caravan-he must be at the Target Center now. I'll do limo watch tomorrow.

Good luck!

Can someone report the soundcheck setlist if possible?

Congrats!

puppywhimpers:I do! Made a sign as well! Hopefully I get called but if not it will be an amazing experience. Just heard the police caravan-he must be at the Target Center now. I'll do limo watch tomorrow.

Hoping that Paul's voice is better tonight.

congrats! I scored second row way back in 2005 when he didn't have that extra stage. He came over at the end and autographed a bunch of people's stuff - mine didn't quite make it onto the stage...but still one of my fav shows.

For people wanting to see the show....you're best bet is Twitter as people do the Periscope thing. And they're available for 24 hours after ;)

I'll post a link if I find it.

FlowersOnTheRun:Can someone report the soundcheck setlist if possible?

Matchbox
                                Honey Dont
                                20 Flight Rock
                                Sing The Changes
                                All My Lovin
                                Flaming Pie
                                Celebration
                                C Moon
                                Every Night
                                I'll Follow The sun
                                Ram on
                                Bluebird
                                Lady Madonna

Has the show started yet? Prince tribute?

Can't find periscopes.
                                    Is there mobile internet service in Minnesota?

https://www.periscope.tv/marcobernini10/1rmGPBAjMvbxN

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aflNHjFsWkVwb294TXhKam58MW5BS0V3ZGxFT2VKTCEX3H9f0CfgndtfLGnWqGtOdOgbKMTbEDqryH9cUd_9

javilu:https://www.periscope.tv/marcobernini10/1rmGPBAjMvbxN

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aflNHjFsWkVwb294TXhKam58MW5BS0V3ZGxFT2VKTCEX3H9f0CfgndtfLGnWqGtOdOgbKMTbEDqryH9cUd_9

Thanks!

Was worried for a second - everyone on twitter was offended at how late he was...lol

EDIT: why is he talking on the broadcast? No offense but I wanna hear Paul :

Me too.

DUDE, SHUT THE F*** UP, I WANNA HEAR PAULIE!

Let Me Roll It - Foxy Lady ending, mentioned Tonight it's a tribute to the late great Prince.
                                            People cheer....I've been a fan for a long time and been to a lot of his concerts. I was lucky to see him this New Years Eve. God Bless you Prince.

and into I've Got A Feeling

Pages