Home

Sirius XM Beatles song poll

201 posts

Last post 21/06/2022

Posted by NJR

Pages

SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVEN’T LISTENED YET!

Top 100 Beatles songs voted by Sirius XM listeners. Continuously repeated all weekend.

100.  Julia99.  I’m a Loser98.  Magical Mystery Tour97.  I’ll Be Back96.  Maxwell’s Silver Hammer95.  Baby You’re a Rich Man94.  You Won’t See Me93.  Fixing a Hole92.  Till There Was You91.  Hey Bulldog90.  Birthday89.  You Can’t Do That88.  Good Day Sunshine 87.  I’m Happy Just to Dance with You86.  Yellow Submarine 85.  Martha My Dear84.  Tomorrow Never Knows 83.   Lovely Rita82.   Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite81.  I’m Looking Through You80.  No Reply79.  Octopus’s Garden78.  If I Needed Someone77.  I Need You76.  Please Please Me75.  You Never Give Me Your Money74.  Drive My Car73.  With a Little Help From My Friends72.  Things We Said Today71.  Lady Madonna70.  Rocky Raccoon69.  The Night Before68.  I’ll Follow the Sun67.  The Ballad of John and Yoko66.  Do You Want to Know a Secret65.  Fool on the Hill64.  You’re Going to Lose That Girl63.  And Your Bird Can Sing62.  Taxman61.  Hello Goodbye60.  Got to Get You Into Your Life59.  I Should Have Known Better58.  Ob La Di, Ob La Da57.  Michelle56.  Girl55.  Because54.  Can’t Buy Me Love53.  We Can Work It Out52.  When I’m 6451.  I Will50.  I Feel Fine49.  Back in the USSR48.  Paperback Writer47.  Two of Us46.  Eight Days a Week45.  I Want You (She’s So Heavy)44. She Loves You43.  Twist and Shout42.  She’s Leaving Home41.  Ticket to Ride40.  I’ve Just Seen a Face39.  Helter Skelter38.  Oh! Darling 37.  Rain36.  Day Tripper35.  Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds34.  Nowhere Man33.  For No One32.  Happiness is a Warm Gun31.  Revolution30.  Get Back29.  I Want to Hold Your Hand28.  A Hard Day’s Night27.  All My Loving26.  Dear Prudence25.  The Long and Winding Road24.  All You Need is Love23.  And I Love Her22.  I Saw Her Standing There21.  Help20. Don’t Let Me Down19.  If I Fell18.  Norwegian Wood17.  Penny Lane16.  Come Together 15.   Here, There and Everywhere14.  Across the Universe 13.  I Am the Walrus12.  Blackbird11.  Eleanor Rigby10.  Yesterday 9.  Strawberry Fields Forever8.  Let It Be7.  Here Comes the Sun6.  Something5.  Abbey Road Medley 4.  While My Guitar Gently Weeps3. Hey Jude2.  In My Life1.  A Day in the Life 

60.  Got to Get You Into Your Life59.  I Should Have Known Better58.  Ob La Di, Ob La Da57.  Michelle56.  Girl55.  Because54.  Can’t Buy Me Love53.  We Can Work It Out52.  When I’m 6451.  I Will50.  I Feel Fine49.  Back in the USSR48.  Paperback Writer47.  Two of Us46.  Eight Days a Week45.  I Want You (She’s So Heavy)44. She Loves You43.  Twist and Shout42.  She’s Leaving Home41.  Ticket to Ride40.  I’ve Just Seen a Face39.  Helter Skelter38.  Oh! Darling 37.  Rain36.  Day Tripper35.  Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds34.  Nowhere Man33.  For No One32.  Happiness is a Warm Gun31.  Revolution30.  Get Back29.  I Want to Hold Your Hand28.  A Hard Day’s Night27.  All My Loving26.  Dear Prudence25.  The Long and Winding Road24.  All You Need is Love23.  And I Love Her22.  I Saw Her Standing There21.  Help20. Don’t Let Me Down19.  If I Fell18.  Norwegian Wood17.  Penny Lane16.  Come Together 15.   Here, There and Everywhere14.  Across the Universe 13.  I Am the Walrus12.  Blackbird11.  Eleanor Rigby10.  Yesterday 9.  Strawberry Fields Forever8.  Let It Be7.  Here Comes the Sun6.  Something5.  Abbey Road Medley 4.  While My Guitar Gently Weeps3. Hey Jude2.  In My Life1.  A Day in the Life 

17.  Penny Lane16.  Come Together 15.   Here, There and Everywhere14.  Across the Universe 13.  I Am the Walrus12.  Blackbird11.  Eleanor Rigby10.  Yesterday 9.  Strawberry Fields Forever8.  Let It Be7.  Here Comes the Sun6.  Something5.  Abbey Road Medley 4.  While My Guitar Gently Weeps3. Hey Jude2.  In My Life1.  A Day in the Life 

Vote for favorite Paul lead songs

http://blog.siriusxm.com/8-songs-a-week-vote-for-the-best-beatles-songs-with-paul-mccartney-on-lead-vocal-poll-closes-6-8-18/

Top 8 songs from 1967:

8.  Hello Goodbye 

7.  Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds

6.  When I’m 64

5.  I Am the Walrus 

4. All You Need is Love

3.  Strawberry Fields Forever 

2.  Penny Lane 

1.  A Day in the Life 

I have no idea why that posted like that!

Latest poll:

http://blog.siriusxm.com/8-songs-a-week-vote-for-the-best-beatles-songs-that-reference-real-people-poll-closes-6-15-18/

Latest poll is songs with food (or drink, as it turns out) in them. Disregard the “George sings lead” bit. That was clearly an error.

http://blog.siriusxm.com/8-songs-a-week-vote-for-the-best-beatles-songs-that-reference-food-poll-closes-6-22-18/

Favorite Paul songs. They played top 16 in honor of his birthday.

16. Get Back

15. Got to Get You Into My Life

14.  When I'm 64

13.  You Never Give Me Your Money

12.  I Saw Her Standing There

11.  All My Loving

10.   Penny Lane

9.  And I Love Her

8.  The Long and Winding Road

7.  Eleanor Rigby

6.  Here, There, and Everywhere

5.  Blackbird

4.  Oh! Darling

3.  Let It Be

2.  Yesterday

1.  Hey Jude

Results of songs with names:

8. The Ballad of John and Yoko

7.  Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

6.  I Am the Walrus

5.  Taxman

4.  Let It Be

3.  Dear Prudence 

2.  Eleanor Rigby

1.  Hey Jude

Vote for Ringo songs:

http://blog.siriusxm.com/8-songs-a-week-vote-for-the-best-beatles-songs-sung-by-ringo-poll-closes-6-29-18/

Results of favorite Ringo songs:

8.  Don’t Pass Me By7.  Boys6.  Act Naturally 5.  Yellow Submarine 4.  Octopus’s Garden3.  Photograph2. It Don’t Come Easy1.  With a Little Help From My Friends 

Vote for songs that reference money:

https://blog.siriusxm.com/8-songs-a-week-vote-for-the-best-beatles-songs-that-reference-money-poll-closes-7-13-18/

Songs with a harmonica in it:

https://blog.siriusxm.com/8-songs-a-week-vote-for-the-best-beatles-songs-with-harmonica-poll-closes-7-27-18/

Favorite songs with food/drink (all 3 of my votes made the list!)

8.  Rain7.  Glass Onion6.  Drive My Car5.  Savoy Truffle4.  I Am the Walrus3.  Norwegian Wood2. When I’m 641.  Eleanor Rigby 

Vote for their best summer A-sides:

http://blog.siriusxm.com/8-songs-a-week-vote-for-the-beatles-best-summer-a-sides-poll-closes-8-17-2018/

Favorite songs with money:

8. Paperback Writer

7. Money

6.  Baby You're a Rich Man

5.  A Hard Day's Night

4.  Penny Lane

3.  You Never Give Me Your Money

2.  Can't Buy Me Love

1.  Taxman

Favorite songs with harmonica:

8.  Being For the Benefit of Mr. Kite7.  Rocky Raccoon6.  I’m a Loser5.  From Me to You4.  Fool on the Hill3.  Please Please Me2.  Love Me Do1.  I Should Have Known Better  

Vote for songs about mothers and fathers 

http://blog.siriusxm.com/8-songs-a-week-vote-for-the-best-beatles-songs-referencing-mothers-and-fathers-poll-closes-9-7-18/

Favorite summer songs results: (2 of mine made it)

8.  Yesterday 7.  She Loves You6.  And I Love Her5.  All You Need is Love4.  Twist and Shout3.  Help!2.  A Hard Day’s Night1.  Hey Jude 

Vote for favorite Beatles song with John on lead vocal:

http://blog.siriusxm.com/8-songs-a-week-vote-for-the-best-beatles-songs-with-john-lennon-on-lead-vocal-poll-closes-9-28-18/

Pages