Home

Montreal, QC - Bell Centre- 9/20- CONFIRMED

4262 views

84 posts

Last post 27/09/2018

Posted by jazon

      Pages

      If you are on the wait list you may still get a code, so just watch your phone once the sale starts.

        mike carrera wrote:

        on the "waitlist" too, but the weird thing about this is that there are ALREADY ON SALE many or dozens of tickets for all Canadian shows at a reseller site, so, where are the fans? the same thing always ticketmaster get involved!

        The ticketmaster mafia selling tickets to resellers before fans and us on the "waitlist"

        http://bellmontreal.com/centre/Tickets-Active.php?eventID=2764861&venueID=1119

        Doesn't mean those sellers actually have those tickets, but they may expect to get them. Could be Season ticket holders who get access to concert tix and are going to sell them.

          I am fan verified for presale tomorrow...but assigned 1pm sale time. American express sale starts at 10am. Would you try Amex first and be happy if successful...or fan presale better tickets to wait for?(and maybe not get).  By 1pm fan presale could be all gone.

            Please, any info about the prices or the sections?

              sdewart wrote:

              I am fan verified for presale tomorrow...but assigned 1pm sale time. American express sale starts at 10am. Would you try Amex first and be happy if successful...or fan presale better tickets to wait for?(and maybe not get).  By 1pm fan presale could be all gone.

              Is there a fan club presale, or are you referring to the verified fan resale?  I'm also in the 1 pm club, but wondering if I can get access to the gold tickets at 10 am..  I'm also going to look for an AmEx presale at 10, as I've found those  tickets to be at least as good as fan club, if not better (with AmEx Preferred).

              Every sale has its own set of problems, but I would think TM would know what they are doing by now, as this is WHAT they do.  Evenko is a partner site of theirs.  It's always a shot in the dark.

                Tm lists a “platinum presale” today at 10am. It’s Amex?

                  jimfischer wrote:

                  Tm lists a “platinum presale” today at 10am. It’s Amex?

                  Couldn't find AmEx for Montreal, but I did find this!

                  PREMIUM TICKETS

                   

                  https://evenko.ca/en/events/14297/paul-mccartney/bell-centre/09-20-2018

                   

                  Was able to buy Gold floor seats - 8th row center!!!  Was They also had the  Front Row, Hot Sound, something I hadn't seen call Diamond, Gold, Silver, etc.  Hopefully, a stand-by will now be able to get a code instead of me for the 1 pm presale!

                   

                  I'm both lucky and happy!

                   

                   

                   

                    Well that was fun... My verified fan code is for 1pm so I tried the AMEX presale. From 10am to 10:45am I got in several times but I was only offered obstructed view seats in sections 103 and 111. Hopefully the verified fan offering of seats was better and there will be some left at 1pm...

                    edit @ 11:10am... now AMEX is offering me great singles in the reds 

                     

                      I got a nice parterre seat, exactly what I wanted.

                      It will be my first time ever in Canada, can't wait!

                        Devil wrote:

                        I got a nice parterre seat, exactly what I wanted.

                        It will be my first time ever in Canada, can't wait!

                        first time in Montreal for me!

                          yplady wrote:

                          jimfischer wrote:

                          Tm lists a “platinum presale” today at 10am. It’s Amex?

                          Couldn't find AmEx for Montreal, but I did find this!

                          PREMIUM TICKETS

                           

                          https://evenko.ca/en/events/14297/paul-mccartney/bell-centre/09-20-2018

                           

                          Was able to buy Gold floor seats - 8th row center!!!  Was They also had the  Front Row, Hot Sound, something I hadn't seen call Diamond, Gold, Silver, etc.  Hopefully, a stand-by will now be able to get a code instead of me for the 1 pm presale!

                           

                          I'm both lucky and happy!

                           

                           

                           

                          I got waitlisted so checked out the other presales and yeah nice but pricey. Gold was 1600 for two tickets. I don't like this verified fan thing one bit. I would of got presale tickets if it was a regular presale.

                            I got waitlisted so checked out the other presales and yeah nice but pricey. Gold was 1600 for two tickets. I don't like this verified fan thing one bit. I would of got presale tickets if it was a regular presale.

                            There was an AMEX presale at normal prices but the offerings were crap (obstructed views). However, if you just need a single they have great reds now 112-113

                            https://www.evenko.ca/en/events/14297/paul-mccartney/bell-centre/09-20-2018

                             

                              MontrealPete wrote:

                              I got waitlisted so checked out the other presales and yeah nice but pricey. Gold was 1600 for two tickets. I don't like this verified fan thing one bit. I would of got presale tickets if it was a regular presale.

                              There was an AMEX presale at normal prices but the offerings were crap (obstructed views). However, if you just need a single they have great reds now 112-113

                              https://www.evenko.ca/en/events/14297/paul-mccartney/bell-centre/09-20-2018

                               

                              Thanks but I don't have an amex card and was hoping for something in the first 15 rows on the floor.

                                Wow.  They didn’t give us much time to think.  Used to get about 4 minutes before the tickets in your basket timed out.  I think we only got 1.5 minutes during this Amex  presale.  I panicked and accepted partially obstructed view tickets in Section 103.  I have sat in this section before - I don’t mind an extreme side view - but this is the first time the tickets came with an obstructed view warning.  I don’t know if the view is physically obstructed - how can they justify charging top-dollar for the tickets?  I hope it’s is just a matter of the side view.  I hope I did the right thing...blind panic with a countdown clock is not a fun way to purchase very expensive tickets!

                                can anyone offer reassurance?  

                                Fan with jangled nerves and big Amex bill

                                  ehmpatty wrote:

                                  Wow.  They didn’t give us much time to think.  Used to get about 4 minutes before the tickets in your basket timed out.  I think we only got 1.5 minutes during this Amex  presale.  I panicked and accepted partially obstructed view tickets in Section 103.  I have sat in this section before - I don’t mind an extreme side view - but this is the first time the tickets came with an obstructed view warning.  I don’t know if the view is physically obstructed - how can they justify charging top-dollar for the tickets?  I hope it’s is just a matter of the side view.  I hope I did the right thing...blind panic with a countdown clock is not a fun way to purchase very expensive tickets!

                                  can anyone offer reassurance?  

                                  Fan with jangled nerves and big Amex bill

                                  That's all I was offered this morning from Amex, sections 103 and 111. I tossed them back because of the obstructed view warning. I'm guessing the backdrop screens will not be visible from there although if you don't mind that, you do get a close-up view of the musicians on stage and usually some backstage action. I'll be trying again at 1 for the VF presale. Otherwise it's gonna be Friday at the general stampede!

                                  Reassurance?... hey, you're in 

                                    This is SO much fun... I get my VF code at 10 minutes to 1PM, I'm all set to go. I'm in the waiting room, at 1pm precicely it's my turn and then.... nothing! No seats were found bla bla bla. I'm trying for a pair in the reds, nothing. I try again, nothing. Then I try ANY tickets, nothing. Hell I even tried 1 ticket ANYWHERE, nothing. Went back to looking for a pair in the reds and, you guessed it, nothing.

                                    I played this little game for 25 minutes then I quit in disgust. I hope others in the 1pm crew were luckier.

                                      There is a VIP sound check, row 6, ctr section, seat 26, $1600, available on the sale sight-if anyone is looking

                                        MontrealPete wrote:

                                        This is SO much fun... I get my VF code at 10 minutes to 1PM, I'm all set to go. I'm in the waiting room, at 1pm precicely it's my turn and then.... nothing! No seats were found bla bla bla. I'm trying for a pair in the reds, nothing. I try again, nothing. Then I try ANY tickets, nothing. Hell I even tried 1 ticket ANYWHERE, nothing. Went back to looking for a pair in the reds and, you guessed it, nothing.

                                        I played this little game for 25 minutes then I quit in disgust. I hope others in the 1pm crew were luckier.

                                        Well, I too was ready for the 1:00 pm VF sale. Got in right away, best available was somewhere up in the 400s section.  Tried again and there was nothing left.  It was all over (a second far as I can tell) in less than four minutes.  At least I’m feeling better about my section 103 tickets!

                                        I sincerely wish everyone the best of luck in getting tickets - any tickets - so we can all have a blast at the concert.  Good luck to everyone in the general sale. 🍀

                                         

                                          anybody get tickets in the general sale? I was in the waiting room at 930, it became 'my turn at 10:01 and nothing! no floor, no level 1...eventually just tried anything and got 400's but that is horrible..no interest and now even that is gone. what a horrid joke. i've managed to get tickets every concert i've tried in the past. wanted to see paul at least once!

                                            Any chance there will be a second Montreal show? Let's hope so!!

                                              Pages