Home

Concert programes do you still buy one

71 posts

Last post 14/02/2013

Pages

Original post

I don't

haha. i used to buy these as a teen. does paul sell any merch worth buying? how much should i bring. geez, like i haven't spent enough!

I still like the shirts and hats but I have enough. as for the programs I would save the money and put it towards a shirt or hat. I have one of the programs from the first tour I saw but they are not worth 30.00...jmo

kelly campbell: I have one of the programs from the first tour I saw but they are not worth 30.00...jmo

Yikes! I can't see myself wearing a paul shirt or hat. do they have any neat concert posters - not huge ones, just small ones with the date of the show or the entire tour or something? anyone see anything neat at the recent shows?

Paul used to give away the programs for free! I remember this from the tour in '90. (still have it!) BTW, ticket cost was only $30!!

I bought a program the first time I saw McCartney during Wings Over America...and continued each time he toured.
                They are great souvenirs.
                I also kept the tickets for every (McCartney or solo Beatle) show I attended

I bought the Up and Coming Tour Program at the Hollywood Bowl concert last year. I have all his programs from 1993, 2002, 2005 and 2010. Every one is different. The 1993 New World Tour program was handed out free. I think the Up and Coming program was $25.00. A lot of artists no longer sell programs at concerts, and they are getting pretty expensive nowadays. A nice souvenir though.

New progam is $30 and is bigger than the one last year.

In the program is an announcement of the new PaulMcCartney.com coming in the fall...and it looks like you may have to have a paying subscription. It's not completely clear from the ad, but it does mention exclusive content, etc.

How much do the shirts typically cost?

jb_22vols:How much do the shirts typically cost?

$30-$40 for a tshirt.

gnome:New progam is $30 and is bigger than the one last year.

In the program is an announcement of the new PaulMcCartney.com coming in the fall...and it looks like you may have to have a paying subscription. It's not completely clear from the ad, but it does mention exclusive content, etc.

Wonder if that includes the HP cloud..

I buy a program from every concert I go it if they are available. When I went to see The Monkees and Keith Urban earlier this year, they didn't sell programs. I frame them along with the ticket from the show, photos, and newspaper articles from the event as well. I have quite a collection on the walls of my house.

gnome:In the program is an announcement of the new PaulMcCartney.com coming in the fall...and it looks like you may have to have a paying subscription. It's not completely clear from the ad, but it does mention exclusive content, etc.

A subscription?! Seriously, MORE money from us?! It's getng ridiculous.

I bought a program in Nashville last year and think it's a nice souvenir. I had bought a shirt in Miami so I didn't buy another one. I won't buy a program in Cincinnati since I have such a recent one though. Not sure about a shirt either--$40 is a lot for a T-shirt.

Darth_McCartney:

gnome:In the program is an announcement of the new PaulMcCartney.com coming in the fall...and it looks like you may have to have a paying subscription. It's not completely clear from the ad, but it does mention exclusive content, etc.

A subscription?! Seriously, MORE money from us?! It's getng ridiculous.

I wonder if that has anything to do with the cloud? hmmm...

do they sell anything small that i can frame as a souvenir? at these prices though, maybe i should just frame my tickets.

Were the programs $25 or $30?

I stopped buying them at Citifield. it rained and my $40 program was ruined!!

love2travel:I stopped buying them at Citifield. it rained and my $40 program was ruined!!

Aww bad luck. If i was going to a concert and the weather was rubbish I'd wait and buy it after the show. More chance of keeping it in good condition.

love2travel:I stopped buying them at Citifield. it rained and my $40 program was ruined!!

Mine was ruined there also. I bought another one in Tulsa as it was indoors.

I will pay for this site, especially if it has the cloud. Most artist websites cost money. Paul is a major artist who has kept his website free for a very long time.

Pages