Home

Mick Jagger

519 views

22 posts

Last post about 21 hours ago

Posted by SurSteven

      Pages

      Original post

      Celebrating his 75th birthday on July 26th:

      https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/mick-jagger-poses-with-his-four-sons-ages-32-to-19-months-see-the-pic/ar-BBL9gml?li=BBnb2gh

        You wouldn't believe that Mick is 75 considering how much he runs around on stage like a horny rooster!  

          And Jagger had another (Viagra) baby with a girl young enough to be his granddaughter !  He keeps getting the young gals 'cause he's a Stone, and wealthy. And a good conversationalist, or something. Mick does come across as rather brilliant in some of his interviews. Anyway, "age is just a number," and doctors and social workers, all health professionals, maintain it's normal and healthy for senior citizens to be sexually active, if desired.  The actor Richard Gere remarked he still feels young as ever in his mind, and suspects that's true of so many so called elderly persons.  I'll never think of certain people, especially, as really "very old" and Macca's one of them. So youthful and vibrant.

            Start Me Up...lol

              SusyLuvsPaul wrote:

              And Jagger had another (Viagra) baby with a girl young enough to be his granddaughter !  He keeps getting the young gals 'cause he's a Stone, and wealthy. And a good conversationalist, or something. Mick does come across as rather brilliant in some of his interviews. Anyway, "age is just a number," and doctors and social workers, all health professionals, maintain it's normal and healthy for senior citizens to be sexually active, if desired.  The actor Richard Gere remarked he still feels young as ever in his mind, and suspects that's true of so many so called elderly persons.  I'll never think of certain people, especially, as really "very old" and Macca's one of them. So youthful and vibrant.

              Lets make that Great Granddaughter!

                Paul Mc. is so much more handsome and cuter than Jagger.

                  SusyLuvsPaul wrote:

                  Paul Mc. is so much more handsome and cuter than Jagger.

                  He always was! Can’t believe Linda actually “succumbed to his charms” in 1966! 🤮

                    Nancy R wrote:

                    SusyLuvsPaul wrote:

                    Paul Mc. is so much more handsome and cuter than Jagger.

                    He always was! Can’t believe Linda actually “succumbed to his charms” in 1966! 🤮

                    I can't believe that anyone said that Jagger was handsome!

                      Ejl4761 wrote:

                      Nancy R wrote:
                      SusyLuvsPaul wrote:

                      Paul Mc. is so much more handsome and cuter than Jagger.

                      He always was! Can’t believe Linda actually “succumbed to his charms” in 1966! 🤮

                      I can't believe that anyone said that Jagger was handsome!

                      😂

                        Beauty Is In The Eye Of The BEER Holder

                         

                          Please don't get me wrong, I LOVE THE STONES! I've seen them live 40 times! I just have one question to ask:

                          "Is Sandra Bernhard Mick Jagger's daughter?" 

                            Are Jagger and Don Knotts ("Barney" on The Andy Griffith Show) brothers?

                              SusyLuvsPaul wrote:

                              Are Jagger and Don Knotts ("Barney" on The Andy Griffith Show) brothers?

                              They could be!

                                SurSteven wrote:

                                Beauty Is In The Eye Of The BEER Holder

                                 

                                GET WELL SOON you CRAZY old DIAMOND!!!

                                To Tattoo You...from Tatooed Me...

                                TonTo... No, it wasn't your imagination

                                What we both experienced was an actual factual

                                predictable and predicted universal phenomenon

                                of love and life's eternal persistent progression :)

                                pm me your number

                                 

                                  Jagger is in hospital to get heart surgery. To "replace a valve," full recovery expected.

                                    SusyLuvsPaul wrote:

                                    Jagger is in hospital to get heart surgery. To "replace a valve," full recovery expected.

                                    Thanks, Susy! 

                                      The old dog is gonna be fine.

                                        They  had sold close to 90,000 tickets for show this summer north of Toronto. I saw them during the Voodoo Lounge Tour. They should of packed it in after releasing Tattoo You in '81. 

                                          Rockerdude wrote:

                                          They  had sold close to 90,000 tickets for show this summer north of Toronto. I saw them during the Voodoo Lounge Tour. They should of packed it in after releasing Tattoo You in '81. 

                                          I saw them in the mid-90s at the GA Dome in Atlanta. Our seats were fairly close to the stage, but way up on the left (as you face the stage) The acoustics there were terrrible unless you were in more of a direct line from the stage. Saw Macca there in 1993 and he sounded fine from where I was even though it was actually farther away. They tore the place down in 2017 and built the Mercedes Benz stadium. 

                                            Mick out & about after surgery.

                                             

                                             1 person, standing

                                              Pages