Home

Green Bay Wisc, June 8th 2019 - CONFIRMED

970 views

33 posts

Last post 29/04/2019

Posted by veggieburgher

      Pages

      Original post

      Press conference with the official announcement is Tuesday.

        My guess is either June 8 or the following weekend.  The few Lambeau concerts have all been in mid June.

          The Packers only allow concerts in early to mid June due to concerns about the field.  So obviously it will be in that time frame.  

            veggieburgher wrote:

            My guess is either June 8 or the following weekend.  The few Lambeau concerts have all been in mid June.

             

            laugh

              Bob Gannon wrote:

              veggieburgher wrote:

              My guess is either June 8 or the following weekend.  The few Lambeau concerts have all been in mid June.

               

              laugh

              I was just there on Veterans Day weekend for the Packers game. Guess I am going back. Quite a trip from NYC. 

                June 8 as expected!

                  bernie1cat wrote:

                  June 8 as expected!

                  makes sense, right after Madison on June 6th. I wasn't able to actually listen to the press conf, did they say when tix are going on sale? It's on the News page here but there's no info.

                    thenightfish wrote:

                    bernie1cat wrote:

                    June 8 as expected!

                    makes sense, right after Madison on June 6th. I wasn't able to actually listen to the press conf, did they say when tix are going on sale? It's on the News page here but there's no info.

                    Pre sale starts tomorrow at 10AM CST

                      bernie1cat wrote:

                      thenightfish wrote:
                      bernie1cat wrote:

                      June 8 as expected!

                      makes sense, right after Madison on June 6th. I wasn't able to actually listen to the press conf, did they say when tix are going on sale? It's on the News page here but there's no info.

                      Pre sale starts tomorrow at 10AM CST

                      Thanks. I don't think I'm going but WI friends who are will want to know. Time to check out TM!

                        Did any one find a seating chart for the floor? TM has a regular chart up but not the floor. I always buy VIP tix but I am not buying them blind. Maybe it’s the same as the Billy Joel one back in 2017.

                          SIRMACCA wrote:

                          Did any one find a seating chart for the floor? TM has a regular chart up but not the floor. I always buy VIP tix but I am not buying them blind. Maybe it’s the same as the Billy Joel one back in 2017.

                          TM chart shows the field sections, tho it's hard to read. 5 sections in front of the stage, A through E.

                            thenightfish wrote:

                            SIRMACCA wrote:

                            Did any one find a seating chart for the floor? TM has a regular chart up but not the floor. I always buy VIP tix but I am not buying them blind. Maybe it’s the same as the Billy Joel one back in 2017.

                            TM chart shows the field sections, tho it's hard to read. 5 sections in front of the stage, A through E.

                            Thanks so much! Guess I jumped the gun.

                              Can a mod change the title of this thread to CONFIRMED with the date?

                                Lots of AMEX pre sale tix still available. Managed to snag 4 seats in section 419 level which is Club seating with real seats...Not bleachers. For those of you not familiar with Lambeau those 400 sections are the only areas with real seat backs. Still a few left. Go now or chance the general on sale!!!

                                Oh, and as an added plus, Lambeau Field has excellent acoustics! The sound at Billy Joel was pristine!

                                 

                                 

                                  bernie1cat wrote:

                                  Lots of AMEX pre sale tix still available. Managed to snag 4 seats in section 419 level which is Club seating with real seats...Not bleachers. For those of you not familiar with Lambeau those 400 sections are the only areas with real seat backs. Still a few left. Go now or chance the general on sale!!!

                                  Oh, and as an added plus, Lambeau Field has excellent acoustics! The sound at Billy Joel was pristine!

                                   

                                   

                                  thanks for the heads up!  I  decided to pull the trigger  and got an aisle seat in sec 405 row 1.  Staying at the Quality Inn across the street

                                    Was trying to help friends of mine buy regular-priced tickets and TM was just a bear, it kept kicking them out once they got to the front of the "line."  I eventually was able to get tickets in my cart for them, but when I tried to log into my account, I got booted all the way out and lost the seats. Eventually I was able to get 4 different tix for them n the lower level using the Paul presale. (I can't buy anything with Amex thanks to that two-orders-for-the-whole-tour limit thing.   ) I didn't know about the seat-backs,  but hopefully they will be ok about that part. 

                                      thenightfish wrote:

                                      Was trying to help friends of mine buy regular-priced tickets and TM was just a bear, it kept kicking them out once they got to the front of the "line."  I eventually was able to get tickets in my cart for them, but when I tried to log into my account, I got booted all the way out and lost the seats. Eventually I was able to get 4 different tix for them n the lower level using the Paul presale. (I can't buy anything with Amex thanks to that two-orders-for-the-whole-tour limit thing.   ) I didn't know about the seat-backs,  but hopefully they will be ok about that part. 

                                      If you have bleacher seats you can always rent the flimsy portable seat backs available at Lambeau that hook over the bleacher.

                                      I was confused by the AMEX 2 order limit as well. Not sure if they meant only two seperate orders irregardless of the venue, two shows, or two tickets??? But they let me buy 4 tickets so hopefully they don't cancel me! I'll raise hell if they do!

                                       

                                       

                                        bernie1cat wrote:

                                        thenightfish wrote:

                                        Was trying to help friends of mine buy regular-priced tickets and TM was just a bear, it kept kicking them out once they got to the front of the "line."  I eventually was able to get tickets in my cart for them, but when I tried to log into my account, I got booted all the way out and lost the seats. Eventually I was able to get 4 different tix for them n the lower level using the Paul presale. (I can't buy anything with Amex thanks to that two-orders-for-the-whole-tour limit thing.   ) I didn't know about the seat-backs,  but hopefully they will be ok about that part. 

                                        If you have bleacher seats you can always rent the flimsy portable seat backs available at Lambeau that hook over the bleacher.

                                        I was confused by the AMEX 2 order limit as well. Not sure if they meant only two seperate orders irregardless of the venue, two shows, or two tickets??? But they let me buy 4 tickets so hopefully they don't cancel me! I'll raise hell if they do!

                                         

                                         

                                        It's 2 ORDERS for the ENTIRE 2019 tour, over ALL of your Amex cards that share your name and address, irregardless of the venue, show, etc. I checked on this when the first batch of 2019 shows went on sale and that's what they told me. I used it twice for a couple of those shows, so I don't want to try using it anymore and risk them canceling one of my ticket orders. So since you have used it once for Green Bay; you can use it one more time on this tour and then that's it.  And you can't use a Visa card to buy tix in an Amex presale, even if one is in your TM account. It doesn't show up when you are trying to checkout. 

                                        and thanks for the tip on the rentable backs for the bleacher seats. 

                                          Pages