Home

Santigo, Chile, Estadio Nacional, March 20: CONFIRMED

1280 views

41 posts

Last post 30/05/2019

Posted by Nancy R

      Pages

      oobu24 wrote:

      clickable link

      https://www.pscp.tv/w/1ZkKzkjEkADGv?fbclid=IwAR3Gk4hUhRrjOpoQ582sCdoTlCluBg2CWAd9ndPhKSmd9ai9gXgk_tqaEgM

       

      It has to be pasted into the box that'll come up when you click on the tab that looks like a chain link.

      Hey thanks a lot!

      Yeah, I figured it out. "Dance Tonight" right now. I hope that stays in.

        Love Me Do

          Back in Brazil!

            oobu24 wrote:

            Back in Brazil!

            It sounded excellent with horns and without that extended coda from the studio version.

              Daily Mail

              Paul McCartney, 76, proves he's still every inch the pop rock god

               

              Did you read what call Paul, Maureen?  A pop rock God.

                5th-beatle wrote:

                oobu24 wrote:

                Back in Brazil!

                It sounded excellent with horns and without that extended coda from the studio version.

                Glad that you will get to hear it!

                  oobu24 wrote:

                  Glad that you will get to hear it!

                  Thanks! Before playing it, he said "the next one is specially for Sudamerica", so I guess in his mind he's singing "Back In South America" 

                    5th-beatle wrote:

                    oobu24 wrote:

                    Glad that you will get to hear it!

                    Thanks! Before playing it, he said "the next one is specially for Sudamerica", so I guess in his mind he's singing "Back In South America" 

                    You are probably right!

                      Setlist - Chile - March 20 2019

                      A Hard Day's NightJunior's FarmCan't Buy Me LoveLetting GoWho CaresGot to Get You Into My LifeCome On to MeLet Me Roll ItI've Got a FeelingLet 'Em InMaybe I'm AmazedI've Just Seen a FaceIn Spite of All the DangerFrom Me To YouDance TonightLove Me DoBlackbirdHere TodayQueenie EyeLady MadonnaEleanor RigbyBack In BrazilFuh You Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite!SomethingOb-La-Di, Ob-La-DaBand on the RunBack in the U.S.S.R.Let It BeLive and Let DieHey Jude

                      Encore:

                      Birthday Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)Helter SkelterGolden SlumbersCarry That WeightThe End

                         😕 

                        https://twitter.com/carlaanzianir/status/1108544444624715776?s=21

                          https://youtu.be/RtlIhR99JJYoobu24 wrote:

                          Back in Brazil!

                           

                            AndrewMBarros wrote:

                             😕 

                            https://twitter.com/carlaanzianir/status/1108544444624715776?s=21

                            Boy, he tried to get out of that one quickly! LOL!

                              AndrewMBarros wrote:

                              Setlist - Chile - March 20 2019

                              A Hard Day's NightJunior's FarmCan't Buy Me LoveLetting GoWho CaresGot to Get You Into My LifeCome On to MeLet Me Roll ItI've Got a FeelingLet 'Em InMaybe I'm AmazedI've Just Seen a FaceIn Spite of All the DangerFrom Me To YouDance TonightLove Me DoBlackbirdHere TodayQueenie EyeLady MadonnaEleanor RigbyBack In BrazilFuh You Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite!SomethingOb-La-Di, Ob-La-DaBand on the RunBack in the U.S.S.R.Let It BeLive and Let DieHey Jude

                              Encore:

                              Birthday Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)Helter SkelterGolden SlumbersCarry That WeightThe End

                              No Yesterday? This has got to be a first. Been going to his shows since 1976 and don’t ever remember Yesterday NOT being on the set list.

                                SIRMACCA wrote:

                                AndrewMBarros wrote:

                                Setlist - Chile - March 20 2019

                                A Hard Day's NightJunior's FarmCan't Buy Me LoveLetting GoWho CaresGot to Get You Into My LifeCome On to MeLet Me Roll ItI've Got a FeelingLet 'Em InMaybe I'm AmazedI've Just Seen a FaceIn Spite of All the DangerFrom Me To YouDance TonightLove Me DoBlackbirdHere TodayQueenie EyeLady MadonnaEleanor RigbyBack In BrazilFuh You Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite!SomethingOb-La-Di, Ob-La-DaBand on the RunBack in the U.S.S.R.Let It BeLive and Let DieHey Jude

                                Encore:

                                Birthday Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)Helter SkelterGolden SlumbersCarry That WeightThe End

                                No Yesterday? This has got to be a first. Been going to his shows since 1976 and don’t ever remember Yesterday NOT being on the set list.

                                He is not playing "Yesterday" since the japanese shows last year.

                                  Another angle of the world premiere of "Back In Brazil", with the screen graphics:

                                  Back In Brazil

                                    oobu24 wrote:

                                    Back in Brazil!

                                    Wow...have to admit though that is probably my least fav song on Egypt Station tho...I love Nothing for Free even tho it was only on bonus CD...

                                    Hope he keeps Let em in for Vancouver!!

                                      busher wrote:

                                      oobu24 wrote:

                                      Back in Brazil!

                                      Wow...have to admit though that is probably my least fav song on Egypt Station tho...I love Nothing for Free even tho it was only on bonus CD...

                                      Hope he keeps Let em in for Vancouver!!

                                      I like Nothing For Free & Hunt You Down/Naked/Clink better than Brazil . But Brazil is great for the So American shows.

                                        oobu24 wrote:

                                        busher wrote:
                                        oobu24 wrote:

                                        Back in Brazil!

                                        Wow...have to admit though that is probably my least fav song on Egypt Station tho...I love Nothing for Free even tho it was only on bonus CD...

                                        Hope he keeps Let em in for Vancouver!!

                                        I like Nothing For Free & Hunt You Down/Naked/Clink better than Brazil . But Brazil is great for the So American shows.

                                        yes...good point about the SA shows...

                                          Stale setlist, "Back in Brazil" is a snoozer on record, and worse live.  Pauls vocals aren't good even after months of rest.

                                            This is the official poster that was available at the concert.

                                            Poster Santiago

                                              Pages