Home

Cool to be KIND

180 views

7 posts

Last post 16/01/2019

Posted by LadyLeslie

      Original post

      https://www.paulmccartney.com/news-blogs/mary-mccartney-directs-new-linda-mccartney-foods-film-in-support-of-her-pioneering-mother

      Mary McCartney directs new Linda McCartney Foods film in support of her pioneering mother’s vegetarian legacy

      Chrissie Hynde narrates.

        Will try later to watch. Couldn’t get it to play - just kept buffering. ☹️

          That was a link to Paul's main news page which in turn has a link to Linda's page. Here is the direct link to the 45 second movie.

          https://lindamccartneyfoods.co.uk/our-story/kindness/

            In April Linda will have been gone 20 years, it's wonderful and very touching of Mary to do this to help a cause that was very important to her mother.  It goes without saying that Paul, Mary and all the family have always worked very hard anyway for animal rights, and healthier eating choices.  

            For some reason I was thinking the 45 second video was just a preview to a longer video, because at the bottom of the page is "watch the full version now," but there doesn't seem to be a lnk to it.

              oobu24 wrote:

              That was a link to Paul's main news page which in turn has a link to Linda's page. Here is the direct link to the 45 second movie.

              https://lindamccartneyfoods.co.uk/our-story/kindness/

              Thanks! That worked.

                LadyLeslie wrote:

                In April Linda will have been gone 20 years, it's wonderful and very touching of Mary to do this to help a cause that was very important to her mother.  It goes without saying that Paul, Mary and all the family have always worked very hard anyway for animal rights, and healthier eating choices.  

                For some reason I was thinking the 45 second video was just a preview to a longer video, because at the bottom of the page is "watch the full version now," but there doesn't seem to be a lnk to it.

                21 years. She died April17, 1998. ☹️

                  Nancy R wrote:

                  LadyLeslie wrote:

                  In April Linda will have been gone 20 years, it's wonderful and very touching of Mary to do this to help a cause that was very important to her mother.  It goes without saying that Paul, Mary and all the family have always worked very hard anyway for animal rights, and healthier eating choices.  

                  For some reason I was thinking the 45 second video was just a preview to a longer video, because at the bottom of the page is "watch the full version now," but there doesn't seem to be a lnk to it.

                  21 years. She died April17, 1998. ☹️

                  Oops, I knew that and made a typo, thanks Nancy