Home

‘Yesterday’: Remember The Beatles? Only One Guy Does In Danny Boyle’s New Film

437 views

40 posts

Last post 06/07/2019

Posted by Nancy R

      Pages

      Original post

      I can’t wait to see this! Did you notice in the trailer when James Corden says “I’ve got 2 men who claim the songs are theirs” and you just see their feet? One is barefoot (Paul!) 😂 And when Ed Sheeren suggests “Hey Dude” instead of “Hey Jude!” Lol!

        Yesterday, everyone knew The Beatles.

        Today, only Jack remembers their songs.

        He's about to become a very big deal. 

         

        Yesterday will be released on June 28, 2019, by Universal Pictures.

          UndiscoverMusic

          Beatles Songs In The ‘Yesterday’ Film: Everything We Know So Far

            New movie, called "Yesterday", subject matter is The Beatles music.

            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yesterday_(2019_film)

             

            Trailer:

            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0irKUtaCaU

             

            If this subject has already been posted, my apologies in advance.

              ~lady*madonna~ wrote:

              New movie, called "Yesterday", subject matter is The Beatles music.

              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yesterday_(2019_film)

               

              Trailer:

              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0irKUtaCaU

               

              If this subject has already been posted, my apologies in advance.

              Thanks for the wikipedia link, it seems to indicate Paul and Ringo will be in the film, not Paul and John. (Wikipedia doesn't always have the correct information though!)  The IMDB page for the film doesn't mention Paul or Ringo as being in the cast  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8079248

                LadyLeslie wrote:

                ~lady*madonna~ wrote:

                New movie, called "Yesterday", subject matter is The Beatles music.

                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yesterday_(2019_film)

                 

                Trailer:

                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0irKUtaCaU

                 

                If this subject has already been posted, my apologies in advance.

                Thanks for the wikipedia link, it seems to indicate Paul and Ringo will be in the film, not Paul and John. (Wikipedia doesn't always have the correct information though!)  The IMDB page for the film doesn't mention Paul or Ringo as being in the cast  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8079248

                OMG, that would be wild if the real Paul and Ringo were in the film! 

                  Nancy R wrote:

                  LadyLeslie wrote:
                  ~lady*madonna~ wrote:

                  New movie, called "Yesterday", subject matter is The Beatles music.

                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yesterday_(2019_film)

                   

                  Trailer:

                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0irKUtaCaU

                   

                  If this subject has already been posted, my apologies in advance.

                  Thanks for the wikipedia link, it seems to indicate Paul and Ringo will be in the film, not Paul and John. (Wikipedia doesn't always have the correct information though!)  The IMDB page for the film doesn't mention Paul or Ringo as being in the cast  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8079248

                  OMG, that would be wild if the real Paul and Ringo were in the film! 

                  Yes! Would love that!  But have to take into consideration that sometimes things uploaded to wikipedia aren't correct.. but hopefully this time it is.    I can see the producers not wanting that information on the IMDB page though, so there's some element of surprise with the story.

                    LadyLeslie wrote:

                    Nancy R wrote:
                    LadyLeslie wrote:
                    ~lady*madonna~ wrote:

                    New movie, called "Yesterday", subject matter is The Beatles music.

                    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yesterday_(2019_film)

                     

                    Trailer:

                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0irKUtaCaU

                     

                    If this subject has already been posted, my apologies in advance.

                    Thanks for the wikipedia link, it seems to indicate Paul and Ringo will be in the film, not Paul and John. (Wikipedia doesn't always have the correct information though!)  The IMDB page for the film doesn't mention Paul or Ringo as being in the cast  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8079248

                    OMG, that would be wild if the real Paul and Ringo were in the film! 

                    Yes! Would love that!  But have to take into consideration that sometimes things uploaded to wikipedia aren't correct.. but hopefully this time it is.    I can see the producers not wanting that information on the IMDB page though, so there's some element of surprise with the story.

                    I know in the trailer when James Corden announces, “I’ve got two men who claim the songs are theirs.” one of the guys is barefoot! 😂 I cannot WAIT to see this movie!

                      Nice opportunity for 2 cameo appearances if those 2 guys’ characters are a barefoot retired teacher from Liverpool and the drummer from Rory Storm and the Hurricanes! 

                        Variety

                        The Hollywood Reporter

                        YESTERDAY: Film Reviews 

                          Deadline

                          ‘Yesterday’s Fab 3 – Danny Boyle, Richard Curtis And Himesh Patel – Close Out Tribeca Film Festival (not a review)

                            jimmix wrote:

                            Deadline

                            ‘Yesterday’s Fab 3 – Danny Boyle, Richard Curtis And Himesh Patel – Close Out Tribeca Film Festival (not a review)

                            I love the Liverpool cop’s comment! 😂

                              I ♥️ Radio

                              'Yesterday' Director Feared  Movie Might 'Upset' The Beatles

                                Variety

                                Yesterday' Star Himesh Patel Performs Beatles Hits in L.A.

                                  Variety

                                  ‘Yesterday’ Gets China Theatrical Release (EXCLUSIVE)

                                    Daily Mail

                                    Yesterday stars Lily James and Himesh Patel FAKED chemistry 

                                      jimmix wrote:

                                      Daily Mail

                                      Yesterday stars Lily James and Himesh Patel FAKED chemistry 

                                      Good old idiots at the Daily Mail. I’m not even going to read it. 🙄

                                        According to Wikipedia:

                                        It cost around $10 million to get the rights for the Beatles' songs to be featured in the film.

                                          Pages