Home

Sacramento, CA Pre-Sale Thread

36 posts

Last post 05/05/2016

Pages

Original post

Hello!

This will be the pre-sale thread for Paul's concert at the Golden 1 Center, Sacramento, CA on Tuesday October 4.

Tickets will be available via Ticketmaster from 8am (PT / 4pm BST) on Tuesday 3rd May. Below are the link and password details:

Link: http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1C00509CBD2BB8D0?did=cy75xfykzh
      Password: 1ON1WITHPAUL

If you have any questions or issues with the pre-sale please post them in this thread. We will be online 30 minutes before tickets go on sale to answer any queries.

All the best!

PaulMcCartney.com

About 10 minutes to go! Always such a nervous experience! Hoping all goes smoothly this morning for all.

I'm ready.

nothing coming up for anything!

paulfan11:nothing coming up for anything!

There are still tickets available, we recommend you keep trying as tickets in carts often become available again if the transaction doesn't go through.

This is sad. Even Gold isn't coming up

WTF???????

I know right?? never had this much trouble with a presale before.

There is a very high demand for tickets for this show. There are still some tickets remaining so please do keep trying.

Not even VIP. Nothing, nada, zip, zilch.

~lady*madonna~:Not even VIP. Nothing, nada, zip, zilch.

This is bad, I guess we need to wait for general sale.

wth

I have been trying since the second they became available for presale with not even one result.

Is the presale offering limited to certain seats/packages? I have done searches for any/all and haven't gotten a hit.

My only chance today to grab tickets. I'm so sad. Was really looking forward to taking my 11 year old ! I get nothing at all.

Maybe they should mix up the pre sale code. This is sort of public knowledge, so not really a pre sale, you know?

I miss last year when not everybody and their mother could get the code.

Cracking up at the thought that the tickets will be released at 8 AM Hawai'i time! None of the ticket options are open right yet...

GOT MY TICKETS! WooHoooooo! So excited!!

OMG finally row 14!!!

I tried to test it with Hot Sound, Front Row, etc., but nothing there either. I think TM is having a glitch.

Pages