Home

Paul McCartney, 76, continues to embrace his natural silver locks

12 posts

Last post 12/05/2019

Posted by Nancy R

Original post

Daily Mail

The former Beatles icon, who ditched the dye for good last year, looked in good spirits as he enjoyed a casual outing

Emerging in the British capital, the Let It Be hitmaker made a stylish statement as he shielded himself from the chilly weather with a chic black coat with a red collar

He's looking great,  still very handsome and love the way he's styling his hair.   I'm glad he likes wearing comfy shoes too! 

Must be the first article ever not to mention the dreaded 'Beatles' word. Nice to see him being described as the former Wings frontman though. 

Kestrel wrote:

Must be the first article ever not to mention the dreaded 'Beatles' word. Nice to see him being described as the former Wings frontman though. 

Why don't we have a like button here? 

LIKE!

About time!... Richard Gere, eat your heart out!... Looking good, Paul.

toris wrote:

I definitely agree with that entire post!

oobu24 wrote:

toris wrote:

I definitely agree with that entire post!

Me too!  He's looking great!  

oobu24 wrote:

The former Beatles icon, who ditched the dye for good last year, looked in good spirits as he enjoyed a casual outing

About freaking time !! Looks very good with it and so do most men -lol

jimmix wrote:

Daily Mail

Wonder if he decided to do this on his own or Nancy convinced him to do it -lol

Yankeefan2 wrote:

jimmix wrote:

Daily Mail

Wonder if he decided to do this on his own or Nancy convinced him to do it -lol

Some of us were discussing that on FB. It was probably a mutual decision. Somebody should ask him on the “submit your question.” I tried and can’t get it to work. Maybe they only accept questions for a certain amount of time each month?