Home

Second Las Vegas Date, 28th June, T Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, NV - CONFIRMED

5 posts

Last post 23/04/2019

Posted by Ricky_Raccoon

Original post

PRE-SALE INFORMATION:

PaulMcCartney.com presale tickets for the second Las Vegas show will be available from 10am (PT) / 6pm GMT Wednesday 13th March. To purchase tickets, click the link below and enter the password: PaulFreshenUpLasVegas

http://CLICK HERE FOR PRE-SALE TICKETS!

PASSWORD: PaulFreshenUpLasVegas

Tickets will go on sale to the public Monday 18th March at 10am PT

ha! I was just in Vegas and saw that they have some signs up for the first show near the arena.  Guess they will need to update them now!  ;)

I have two beautiful seats  for the June 28 date.

Section 104 row N

Exactly what we paid. Easy transfer.

Thank you.

Dave Pipette

pipette wrote:

I have two beautiful seats  for the June 28 date.

Section 104 row N

Exactly what we paid. Easy transfer.

Thank you.

Dave Pipette

Have fun! I'm keeping my fingers crossed Paul comes back to Utah this year. I think he's about due. I saw him when he was here last time, and it was the best day of my life. God knows I need a pick-me-up right now. 

Bought hot sound for this (4th row on the aisle). I'm super excited. I had to cancel my trip to Liverpool late last year because my dog started having seizures and I needed to stay home and take care of him so it's nice I'll get to see him here. I'm in LA but opted this over Dodger stadium because I dislike stadium shows and I'll also get to see Aerosmith the next night at Park MGM, so that will be a fun weekend!