Home

2019 Soundcheck Setlists

2919 views

68 posts

Last post 16/07/2019

Posted by ~lady*madonna~

      Pages

      Original post

      Rehearsal 19 March Santiago, Estadio NacionalJam Honey Don't Coming upDrive my car Back in brazil Who cares Mr Kite I Don't Know Blues on piano Maybe I'm Amazed Every Night Happy With You Confidante From Me To You Dance Tonight Here Today Queenie Eye Lady Madonna Fuh You Golden Slumbers / Carry That Weight / The end

        Via John Fernandini's FB post:

        March 23, 2019 - Soundcheck 🎸Paul McCartney at Campo Argentino de Polo, Buenos Aires, Argentina 🇦🇷Setlist:Instrumental JamHoney Don't (Carl Perkins cover)Crackin' Up (Bo Diddley cover)Coming UpDrive My CarMiss Ann (Little Richard cover) I Don't KnowIt's So Easy (Buddy Holly cover)We Can Work It OutRam OnMidnight Special (Traditional)Lady Madonna

          veggieburgher wrote:

          Via John Fernandini's FB post:

          March 23, 2019 - Soundcheck 🎸Paul McCartney at Campo Argentino de Polo, Buenos Aires, Argentina 🇦🇷Setlist:Instrumental JamHoney Don't (Carl Perkins cover)Crackin' Up (Bo Diddley cover)Coming UpDrive My CarMiss Ann (Little Richard cover) I Don't KnowIt's So Easy (Buddy Holly cover)We Can Work It OutRam OnMidnight Special (Traditional)Lady Madonna

          Love sound check, real intimate!!!

            forget 64 wrote:

            veggieburgher wrote:

            Via John Fernandini's FB post:

            March 23, 2019 - Soundcheck 🎸Paul McCartney at Campo Argentino de Polo, Buenos Aires, Argentina 🇦🇷Setlist:Instrumental JamHoney Don't (Carl Perkins cover)Crackin' Up (Bo Diddley cover)Coming UpDrive My CarMiss Ann (Little Richard cover) I Don't KnowIt's So Easy (Buddy Holly cover)We Can Work It OutRam OnMidnight Special (Traditional)Lady Madonna

            Love sound check, real intimate!!!

            And you're guaranteed some surprises!

              forget 64 wrote:

              veggieburgher wrote:

              Via John Fernandini's FB post:

              March 23, 2019 - Soundcheck 🎸Paul McCartney at Campo Argentino de Polo, Buenos Aires, Argentina 🇦🇷Setlist:Instrumental JamHoney Don't (Carl Perkins cover)Crackin' Up (Bo Diddley cover)Coming UpDrive My CarMiss Ann (Little Richard cover) I Don't KnowIt's So Easy (Buddy Holly cover)We Can Work It OutRam OnMidnight Special (Traditional)Lady Madonna

              Love sound check, real intimate!!!

              Intimate? Not really the word that I'd use but yes, soundcheck is usually great. Once you go, there's no turning back!

                oobu24 wrote:

                forget 64 wrote:
                veggieburgher wrote:

                Via John Fernandini's FB post:

                March 23, 2019 - Soundcheck 🎸Paul McCartney at Campo Argentino de Polo, Buenos Aires, Argentina 🇦🇷Setlist:Instrumental JamHoney Don't (Carl Perkins cover)Crackin' Up (Bo Diddley cover)Coming UpDrive My CarMiss Ann (Little Richard cover) I Don't KnowIt's So Easy (Buddy Holly cover)We Can Work It OutRam OnMidnight Special (Traditional)Lady Madonna

                Love sound check, real intimate!!!

                Intimate? Not really the word that I'd use but yes, soundcheck is usually great. Once you go, there's no turning back!

                I used intimate to describe it because the most people I have been with at a soundcheck was around 200, and the least about 75. That is by far the fewest amount of people I have ever been with when I saw a MACCA show.

                  forget 64 wrote:

                  oobu24 wrote:
                  forget 64 wrote:
                  veggieburgher wrote:

                  Via John Fernandini's FB post:

                  March 23, 2019 - Soundcheck 🎸Paul McCartney at Campo Argentino de Polo, Buenos Aires, Argentina 🇦🇷Setlist:Instrumental JamHoney Don't (Carl Perkins cover)Crackin' Up (Bo Diddley cover)Coming UpDrive My CarMiss Ann (Little Richard cover) I Don't KnowIt's So Easy (Buddy Holly cover)We Can Work It OutRam OnMidnight Special (Traditional)Lady Madonna

                  Love sound check, real intimate!!!

                  Intimate? Not really the word that I'd use but yes, soundcheck is usually great. Once you go, there's no turning back!

                  I used intimate to describe it because the most people I have been with at a soundcheck was around 200, and the least about 75. That is by far the fewest amount of people I have ever been with when I saw a MACCA show.

                  LOL! Ok yes, much smaller group than a concert. :) But for intimate I'd have to get a lot closer! 

                    oobu24 wrote:

                    forget 64 wrote:
                    oobu24 wrote:
                    forget 64 wrote:
                    veggieburgher wrote:

                    Via John Fernandini's FB post:

                    March 23, 2019 - Soundcheck 🎸Paul McCartney at Campo Argentino de Polo, Buenos Aires, Argentina 🇦🇷Setlist:Instrumental JamHoney Don't (Carl Perkins cover)Crackin' Up (Bo Diddley cover)Coming UpDrive My CarMiss Ann (Little Richard cover) I Don't KnowIt's So Easy (Buddy Holly cover)We Can Work It OutRam OnMidnight Special (Traditional)Lady Madonna

                    Love sound check, real intimate!!!

                    Intimate? Not really the word that I'd use but yes, soundcheck is usually great. Once you go, there's no turning back!

                    I used intimate to describe it because the most people I have been with at a soundcheck was around 200, and the least about 75. That is by far the fewest amount of people I have ever been with when I saw a MACCA show.

                    LOL! Ok yes, much smaller group than a concert. :) But for intimate I'd have to get a lot closer! 

                    Yeah, me too! Would rather be more intimate with Paul! 😉😂

                      oobu24 wrote:

                      forget 64 wrote:
                      oobu24 wrote:
                      forget 64 wrote:
                      veggieburgher wrote:

                      Via John Fernandini's FB post:

                      March 23, 2019 - Soundcheck 🎸Paul McCartney at Campo Argentino de Polo, Buenos Aires, Argentina 🇦🇷Setlist:Instrumental JamHoney Don't (Carl Perkins cover)Crackin' Up (Bo Diddley cover)Coming UpDrive My CarMiss Ann (Little Richard cover) I Don't KnowIt's So Easy (Buddy Holly cover)We Can Work It OutRam OnMidnight Special (Traditional)Lady Madonna

                      Love sound check, real intimate!!!

                      Intimate? Not really the word that I'd use but yes, soundcheck is usually great. Once you go, there's no turning back!

                      I used intimate to describe it because the most people I have been with at a soundcheck was around 200, and the least about 75. That is by far the fewest amount of people I have ever been with when I saw a MACCA show.

                      LOL! Ok yes, much smaller group than a concert. :) But for intimate I'd have to get a lot closer! 

                      very good point, the closer the better

                        Via Claudia Tapety on FB: 

                        Paul McCartney Soundcheck at Allianz Parque São Paulo, March 26 2019

                        -Jam -Twenty Flight Rock -Jet -Coming Up -I Don't Know -Miss Ann -Things We Said Today -It's So Easy -Ram On -Midnight Special -Lady Madonna

                          Soundcheck is shorter than normal.

                            oobu24 wrote:

                            Soundcheck is shorter than normal.

                            He arrived late and so the doors opened later than expected.

                              Any information about Soundcheck at Allianz Parque São Paulo, March 27 2019 ?

                                any news about the Soundcheck setlist for NO last night? 

                                Please keep us updated as this tour goes on, Suundcheckers!!! As Paul calls you!!  Those of us who don't get to be there really appreciate the soundcheck setlist, so we can imagine.. 

                                  No one report from Raleigh for the soundcheck??

                                    Please post soundcheck setlists, pretty please? anyone?

                                    There's no way to get that info unless people who go will post it!! 

                                      sunspark wrote:

                                      Please post soundcheck setlists, pretty please? anyone?

                                      There's no way to get that info unless people who go will post it!! 

                                      Here is Lexington altho it is from memory so I am missing a few songs, I'll get the list later from a friend

                                      Jam (nice and long with Paul singing "we're going to get lucky in Kentucky" at the end)

                                      Honey Hush , Drive My Car, I Dont Know, C Moon, San Francisco Bay Blues, Singin the Blue on the uke, Midnight Special .New,  Lady Madonna

                                      Singin the Blues was great and the whole song, too. I love when he mixes it up on the uke

                                        thenightfish wrote:

                                        sunspark wrote:

                                        Please post soundcheck setlists, pretty please? anyone?

                                        There's no way to get that info unless people who go will post it!! 

                                        Here is Lexington altho it is from memory so I am missing a few songs, I'll get the list later from a friend

                                        Jam (nice and long with Paul singing "we're going to get lucky in Kentucky" at the end)

                                        Honey Hush , Drive My Car, I Dont Know, C Moon, San Francisco Bay Blues, Singin the Blue on the uke, Midnight Special .New,  Lady Madonna

                                        Singin the Blues was great and the whole song, too. I love when he mixes it up on the uke

                                        I still see he is soundchecking "I Don't Know".  How did it sound as a whole?  I'm interested also in how the Band sound in the harmonizing and bridge parts.

                                          B J Conlee wrote:

                                          thenightfish wrote:
                                          sunspark wrote:

                                          Please post soundcheck setlists, pretty please? anyone?

                                          There's no way to get that info unless people who go will post it!! 

                                          Here is Lexington altho it is from memory so I am missing a few songs, I'll get the list later from a friend

                                          Jam (nice and long with Paul singing "we're going to get lucky in Kentucky" at the end)

                                          Honey Hush , Drive My Car, I Dont Know, C Moon, San Francisco Bay Blues, Singin the Blue on the uke, Midnight Special .New,  Lady Madonna

                                          Singin the Blues was great and the whole song, too. I love when he mixes it up on the uke

                                          I still see he is soundchecking "I Don't Know".  How did it sound as a whole?  I'm interested also in how the Band sound in the harmonizing and bridge parts.

                                          I Don't Know sounded great live. I would have loved to have heard it in the rotation for the full concert. His jam to open was exceptional. It was a slow rock/bluesy jam that would be outstanding in the middle of any show and great on an album.  I came away most impressed with the jam, I Dont Know and Midnight Special.

                                            Pages