Home

2019 Soundcheck Setlists

14 posts

Last post 30/03/2019

Posted by Dennis 1980

Original post

Rehearsal 19 March Santiago, Estadio NacionalJam Honey Don't Coming upDrive my car Back in brazil Who cares Mr Kite I Don't Know Blues on piano Maybe I'm Amazed Every Night Happy With You Confidante From Me To You Dance Tonight Here Today Queenie Eye Lady Madonna Fuh You Golden Slumbers / Carry That Weight / The end

Via John Fernandini's FB post:

March 23, 2019 - Soundcheck 🎸Paul McCartney at Campo Argentino de Polo, Buenos Aires, Argentina 🇦🇷Setlist:Instrumental JamHoney Don't (Carl Perkins cover)Crackin' Up (Bo Diddley cover)Coming UpDrive My CarMiss Ann (Little Richard cover) I Don't KnowIt's So Easy (Buddy Holly cover)We Can Work It OutRam OnMidnight Special (Traditional)Lady Madonna

veggieburgher wrote:

March 23, 2019 - Soundcheck 🎸Paul McCartney at Campo Argentino de Polo, Buenos Aires, Argentina 🇦🇷Setlist:Instrumental JamHoney Don't (Carl Perkins cover)Crackin' Up (Bo Diddley cover)Coming UpDrive My CarMiss Ann (Little Richard cover) I Don't KnowIt's So Easy (Buddy Holly cover)We Can Work It OutRam OnMidnight Special (Traditional)Lady Madonna

Love sound check, real intimate!!!

forget 64 wrote:

veggieburgher wrote:

And you're guaranteed some surprises!

forget 64 wrote:

veggieburgher wrote:

Intimate? Not really the word that I'd use but yes, soundcheck is usually great. Once you go, there's no turning back!

oobu24 wrote:

forget 64 wrote:
                veggieburgher wrote:

Intimate? Not really the word that I'd use but yes, soundcheck is usually great. Once you go, there's no turning back!

I used intimate to describe it because the most people I have been with at a soundcheck was around 200, and the least about 75. That is by far the fewest amount of people I have ever been with when I saw a MACCA show.

forget 64 wrote:

oobu24 wrote:
                  forget 64 wrote:
                  veggieburgher wrote:

I used intimate to describe it because the most people I have been with at a soundcheck was around 200, and the least about 75. That is by far the fewest amount of people I have ever been with when I saw a MACCA show.

LOL! Ok yes, much smaller group than a concert. :) But for intimate I'd have to get a lot closer! 

oobu24 wrote:

forget 64 wrote:
                    oobu24 wrote:
                    forget 64 wrote:
                    veggieburgher wrote:

LOL! Ok yes, much smaller group than a concert. :) But for intimate I'd have to get a lot closer! 

Yeah, me too! Would rather be more intimate with Paul! 😉😂

oobu24 wrote:

forget 64 wrote:
                      oobu24 wrote:
                      forget 64 wrote:
                      veggieburgher wrote:

very good point, the closer the better

Via Claudia Tapety on FB: 

Paul McCartney Soundcheck at Allianz Parque São Paulo, March 26 2019

-Jam -Twenty Flight Rock -Jet -Coming Up -I Don't Know -Miss Ann -Things We Said Today -It's So Easy -Ram On -Midnight Special -Lady Madonna

Soundcheck is shorter than normal.

oobu24 wrote:

Soundcheck is shorter than normal.

He arrived late and so the doors opened later than expected.

Any information about Soundcheck at Allianz Parque São Paulo, March 27 2019 ?