Home

29th May - Goffert Park, Nijmegen, Netherlands - confirmed

7 posts

Last post 15/02/2020

Posted by love2travel

Original post

Pre-sale tickets will be available to purchase for Paul's Nijmegen, Netherlands show from 10am local on Wednesday 27th November. To purchase pre-sale tickets, click the link below and enter the password: FRESHENUPNIJMEGEN

GET PRE-SALE TICKETS HERE! / PASSWORD: FRESHENUPNIJMEGEN

Can anyone from the Netherlands give me an idea of how far Otterlo is from this venue? Probably would go by train?  Thanks for any info.

Otterlo isn’t far from Nijmegen at all and getting there by public transport will be perfectly doable. Especially when you get dropped off at the nearest trainstation (Ede I guess). You can be in Nijmegen in half an hour by train and then 15 min by bus to the actual concert

Dear community members,This is rather an unusual question but i want to propose to my girlfriend. Super scary ofcourse!But what would be a better place then on stage with my life time hero Sir Paul. There is a concert coming up on the 29th of may in the Netherlands in the Goffertpark which is practically our back yard.I really don't know where to go with this question to check if there is any chance of making this dream happen.Is there anyone who can give me advice in this matter?Thank you very much

Dennis Arts wrote:

Otterlo isn’t far from Nijmegen at all and getting there by public transport will be perfectly doable. Especially when you get dropped off at the nearest trainstation (Ede I guess). You can be in Nijmegen in half an hour by train and then 15 min by bus to the actual concert

At night you, on your way back you can get to Ede or Arnhem by train. From there you need a taxi or lift because at that time there ar no busses tot Otterlo anymore.

Dennis Arts wrote:

Thanks for the info! I'm waiting to hear from my friends to see if they would go, or IF I can do this alone. Trying to get to a van Gogh painting in Otterlo. Logistics... the Netherlands are so great to visit!! 

Theguywhowwantstopropose wrote:

Dennis Arts wrote:

At night you, on your way back you can get to Ede or Arnhem by train. From there you need a taxi or lift because at that time there ar no busses tot Otterlo anymore.

Thank you so much, I need to get a hotel then. Good info. Hope I can work it out with my friends.

As far as proposing to your girlfriend. I did a quick search. In 2014-2015 he had couples in Brazil, Arizona, NYC and Rochester up on stage for their proposal. When I was at Austin City limits, I saw a couple, she had a veil and they had signs. It didn't happen, however, there were huge crowds there, because it was a festival. They may not have been able to get close enough or it would have been hard for them to make it to the stage in that setting.  Why not give it a try... Go for it... if you never try...the answer will definitely be no...so you have to take a chance in life, for what you would like ... it's an exciting moment in your life. Know that you gave, something that you two really wanted... all the chances  in the world. A great way to start off your future together! Good Luck to you guys!! 🎉 👍