Home

26th May - Paris La Défense Arena, Paris - confirmed

11 posts

Last post 02/12/2019

Posted by webvan

Original post

PRE-SALE TICKETS COMING SOON - PASSWORD: PMFRANCE

The presale is not working. It gets stuck once you put the password

Got the Hot Sound package! First time doing the soundcheck & can't wait to finally experience it for myself 

FC15 wrote:

The presale is not working. It gets stuck once you put the password

The  correct password is PMFRANCE, if anyone is still trying.

Gordy JS wrote:

Got the Hot Sound package! First time doing the soundcheck & can't wait to finally experience it for myself 

Nice, which one ? First 3 rows on the side or rows 3 to 6 (location not given) ? I did it in 2016 when there was hope of getting the rail by running quickly and I made it...barely ;-)

Got myself a seated floor this time again but unlike in 2018 where I was right in the back in front of the desk I'll be closer to the center side of block E. I passed on the very mich off-center spots in row 5 in block C offered in Veepee

As a side note the seated floor is WAY bigger than in 2018, 50% bigger actually with rows extending to 44 vs 28. That's too bad for the people paying 150€ in there as well as for GA that will be pushed back even further. Well at least they're not selling "early entry GA VIP packages" this time around. People who'd gone for that in 2018 were really upset...

Here's a little mark-up I did with a line showing 2018 vs 2020 and seat numbers.

I'll be there

webvan wrote:

Gordy JS wrote:

Nice, which one ? First 3 rows on the side or rows 3 to 6 (location not given) ? I did it in 2016 when there was hope of getting the rail by running quickly and I made it...barely ;-)

Got myself a seated floor this time again but unlike in 2018 where I was right in the back in front of the desk I'll be closer to the center side of block E. I passed on the very mich off-center spots in row 5 in block C offered in Veepee

As a side note the seated floor is WAY bigger than in 2018, 50% bigger actually with rows extending to 44 vs 28. That's too bad for the people paying 150€ in there as well as for GA that will be pushed back even further. Well at least they're not selling "early entry GA VIP packages" this time around. People who'd gone for that in 2018 were really upset...

Here's a little mark-up I did with a line showing 2018 vs 2020 and seat numbers.

The first 3-6 rows which I don't know what I've got until I get the ticket! Glad front row sold out before I got on as I might've given into it. I can't wait for the exclusive merch and laminate haha. It's sure going to be an experience

Gordy JS wrote:

You're really on a roll this year! Congrats! You will love it!

oobu24 wrote:

Gordy JS wrote:

You're really on a roll this year! Congrats! You will love it!

Yeah it's been an insanse year and a half from when I bought the tickets for Glasgow at the start of July last year. In no way did I expect what was to happen would happen! Always thought that these things happened to others but then I found myself fortunate to experience these things. So glad I'm getting to do the Soundcheck as that's been on my bucket list for a very long time 

So TM and the LaDefenseArena website started their presales this morning but not much of interest unsurprisingly. No "Parterre Prestige" for instance...