Home

MAY 31 - Stadium Matmut, Bordeaux - confirmed

12 posts

Last post 13/06/2020

Posted by cmo319

Original post

PRE-SALE TICKETS COMING SOON - PASSWORD: PMFRANCE

Will be trying for this one tomorrow.

Really wish the general standing was for the entire pitch, and not behind the "golden squares" pff. Looks like i will be sitting on the sides again then! ūüėā

I'll be there

Got my ticket!!!! First time seeing Macca abroad, and first time going to France since I was 8.

Does anyone know when general sale tickets go on sale in Bordeaux?

Like all the French dates, on December 4th at 10am

Syl76 escribió:

Como todas las fechas francesas, el 4 de diciembre a las 10 a.m.

Thank  You.

Hi, I wanted to buy ticket for PELOUSE, I mean standing ticket. And I see that there is available PELOUSEF, not available PELOUSEOPT. What does it mean? If you know please let me know, thanks

Fingers tightly crossed this still happens.....surely we'll get an announcement soon?

Also, looking for a budget hotel to stay in....any suitable recommendations?

Today was going to be the day! 

Right now i'd be in my decent seat awaiting the legend to take the stage, beautiful weather and hopefully a great audiance. Obviously it cannot be helped, but nonetheless it's very sad that we're missing this opportunity to see this legend!

Anyone else feeling blue?

chrisstevens wrote:

Today was going to be the day! 

Right now i'd be in my decent seat awaiting the legend to take the stage, beautiful weather and hopefully a great audiance. Obviously it cannot be helped, but nonetheless it's very sad that we're missing this opportunity to see this legend!

Anyone else feeling blue?

I would've been there too! Just received my refund this past week.

Beyond sad about this gig -- it's felt like ages since I've seen him, and this would've been my first outdoor gig! (From what I've seen the venue had open sky?) Was really hoping just for a postponment.

Crossing my fingers for a 2021 Europe return! x