Home

fan mail

4 posts

Last post 10/12/2019

Posted by SusyLuvsPaul

Original post

hiiii! i was just wondering if anyone knew the best way to send fan mail to paul/his associates. i understand how things are so different this day & age, but my friend & i wanted to send something justtttt in case some miracle happens. it's unlikely, but i have hope :) lmk if you have any ideas

lovecomestoeveryone wrote:

hiiii! i was just wondering if anyone knew the best way to send fan mail to paul/his associates. i understand how things are so different this day & age, but my friend & i wanted to send something justtttt in case some miracle happens. it's unlikely, but i have hope :) lmk if you have any ideas

There is no way any more to send Paul any fan mail. Anything sent to MPL is either returned unopened or maybe trashed. ☹️ You would have to personally know him, or at least be friends with someone he knows! 

Nancy R wrote:

lovecomestoeveryone wrote:

There is no way any more to send Paul any fan mail. Anything sent to MPL is either returned unopened or maybe trashed. ☹️ You would have to personally know him, or at least be friends with someone he knows! 

Sadly we cannot even send our fav Beatle a Christmas card.  Is Ringo accepting cards?

Just write on here, I do believe he reads these forums sometimes. That's the best you can hope for. Course everyone else here gets to read it, too.