Home

Sixties muse Pattie Boyd recalls her heartache at not having children

46 views

4 posts

Last post 01/01/2020

Posted by love2travel

      Original post

      Daily Mail

      Sixties muse Pattie Boyd recalls her heartache at not having children

        jimmix wrote:

        Daily Mail

        Sixties muse Pattie Boyd recalls her heartache at not having children

        I never knew that about Patti, awww that's sad...a heartache for sure. 

        I can relate....studied to be an Elementary school teacher, was a teachers aide K-3 then no luck with having  them. Going for nursing in Pediatrics and hope to cuddle with a lot of crying babies... 

        People always threaten to give you theirs...LOL 

          love2travel wrote:

          jimmix wrote:

          Daily Mail

          Sixties muse Pattie Boyd recalls her heartache at not having children

          I never knew that about Patti, awww that's sad...a heartache for sure. 

          I can relate....studied to be an Elementary school teacher, was a teachers aide K-3 then no luck with having  them. Going for nursing in Pediatrics and hope to cuddle with a lot of crying babies... 

          People always threaten to give you theirs...LOL 

          I worked the summer after my college Junior year as a nurse's aide in a pediatric hospital, then when I graduated went to work on same floor as an RN (for only 9 months, then went to different hospital in the O.R. - I got burnt out because the majority of my patients were dying, plus my head nurse was a biatch!)  Go into Labor & Delivery if you want to cuddle babies. 

            Nancy R wrote:

            love2travel wrote:
            jimmix wrote:

            Daily Mail

            Sixties muse Pattie Boyd recalls her heartache at not having children

            I never knew that about Patti, awww that's sad...a heartache for sure. 

            I can relate....studied to be an Elementary school teacher, was a teachers aide K-3 then no luck with having  them. Going for nursing in Pediatrics and hope to cuddle with a lot of crying babies... 

            People always threaten to give you theirs...LOL 

            I worked the summer after my college Junior year as a nurse's aide in a pediatric hospital, then when I graduated went to work on same floor as an RN (for only 9 months, then went to different hospital in the O.R. - I got burnt out because the majority of my patients were dying, plus my head nurse was a biatch!)  Go into Labor & Delivery if you want to cuddle babies. 

            Thanks Nancy! That sounds like a super sweet idea! 

            Yeah, there's always that one nurse Ratched to make everyone's day... companies need to weed these types out... The turnover loses money bigtime!