Home

Want to text Amy Schumer or Paul McCartney? Community can help

10 posts

Last post 16/01/2020

Posted by Nancy R

Original post

U S A TODAY

Want to text Amy Schumer or Paul McCartney? Community can help

After Paul gave out a number to text at his concert, my friend and I both texted him. She keeps getting texts back, but I have gotten nothing! ☹️

Nancy R wrote:

After Paul gave out a number to text at his concert, my friend and I both texted him. She keeps getting texts back, but I have gotten nothing! ☹️

Maybe they are bots? What is he texting to her?

love2travel wrote:

Nancy R wrote:

Probably. At Christmas, one text said "Have a dreamy Christmas! Love Paul x" At Thanksgiving:  "Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving-Paul" And on Halloween, a photo of a lit jack-o-lantern  and said "A spooky Halloween to you all! Paul x"  (she texted them all to me)

^ somebody in "marketing" must of had an idea that people may think that it is really Paul. LOL!

oobu24 wrote:

^ somebody in "marketing" must of had an idea that people may think that it is really Paul. LOL!

😂 Yeah!

I follow Paul on Instagram and never even noticed that! 

Nancy R wrote:

love2travel wrote:
                    Nancy R wrote:

Probably. At Christmas, one text said "Have a dreamy Christmas! Love Paul x" At Thanksgiving:  "Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving-Paul" And on Halloween, a photo of a lit jack-o-lantern  and said "A spooky Halloween to you all! Paul x"  (she texted them all to me)

Wow, does she think it's Paul?  Maybe it's  Amy Schumer 😂 I bet she would do that lol 

love2travel wrote:

Nancy R wrote:
                      love2travel wrote:
                      Nancy R wrote:

Wow, does she think it's Paul?  Maybe it's  Amy Schumer 😂 I bet she would do that lol 

No, of course not. She knows it's just his people sending the texts. 

paulfan11 wrote:

I follow Paul on Instagram and never even noticed that! 

I think it started at his concerts last year. That's where we saw it on the big screens before the show, with a pic of Paul and it said TEXT ME with a number. (212-313-9647)