Home

Sir Patrick Stewart, Sir Paul McCartney & Sir Ringo Starr

111 views

9 posts

Last post 02/02/2020

Posted by oobu24

      Original post

      Great story. Link posted by a friend in another group...

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWM8ErZsfiE

       

       

        Thanks for posting! Very cute story!

        Wonderful to hear about Paul's generosity back in 1964!

          joyce wrote:

          Thanks for posting! Very cute story!

          Wonderful to hear about Paul's generosity back in 1964!

          You do know he didn't GIVE him the car, he just let him drive it? 😂

          The video was hilarious though! 

            Nancy R wrote:

            joyce wrote:

            Thanks for posting! Very cute story!

            Wonderful to hear about Paul's generosity back in 1964!

            You do know he didn't GIVE him the car, he just let him drive it? 😂

            The video was hilarious though! 

            LOL!!!!!!  I confess I did have to watch it again to check and you are right. Still, it's pretty generous to let someone you never met, drive your beloved Aston-Martin, ("Baby, you can drive my car...")  Perhaps there's a connection to the idea of being willing to loan a vehicle?

              PS: A link to a photo of Paul and Patrick Stewart at the play "Waiting for Godot" at the Haymarket Hotel on May 6, 2009 in London

              https://wooller.com/waiting_for_godot_press_night_11080?id=27763

               

                joyce wrote:

                PS: A link to a photo of Paul and Patrick Stewart at the play "Waiting for Godot" at the Haymarket Hotel on May 6, 2009 in London

                https://wooller.com/waiting_for_godot_press_night_11080?id=27763

                good pic!

                 

                  joyce wrote:

                  PS: A link to a photo of Paul and Patrick Stewart at the play "Waiting for Godot" at the Haymarket Hotel on May 6, 2009 in London

                  https://wooller.com/waiting_for_godot_press_night_11080?id=27763

                   

                  Note: Patrick hadn't been knighted yet (that happened in 2010) so he was not listed as "Sir."

                     3 Knights

                     

                    but can not show clip "in my country"

                      rufus wrote:

                       3 Knights

                       

                      but can not show clip "in my country"

                      It was a clip from 

                      The Graham Norton Show