Home

Hand Washing for Beatles Fans

1741 views

189 posts

Last post 05/07/2020

Posted by oobu24

      Pages

      Original post

      No photo description available.

        ^ Love it! 😂

          Much better than the Happy Birthday twice song! 

          For now, maybe can call it Germ Majesty 

              This is great NancyR 

                So funny that we are getting instructions for washing our hands!

                  This is a duplicate thread.  You even posted in it Nancy. LOL!

                   

                   

                    oobu24 wrote:

                    This is a duplicate thread.  You even posted in it Nancy. LOL!

                     

                     

                    😂 "Old Timer's Disease/Brain Fart!" 

                      Not sure if those of you not on FB will be able to see this, but it is hysterical! It's not out on youtube for some reason. They have tons of videos.

                      https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=198721034690702&_rdr

                        Nancy R wrote:

                        oobu24 wrote:

                        This is a duplicate thread.  You even posted in it Nancy. LOL!

                        😂 "Old Timer's Disease/Brain Fart!" 

                        Didn't want to say it. lol

                           possible text that says 'Family devastated when chews up life savings'

                             possible text that says 'April Fools Day is cancelled this year as no made up prank could match the unbelievable S happening in the real world right now.'

                               GETTING OUTDOORS NOT CANCELLED MUSIC NOT CANCELLED FAMILY NOT CANCELLED READING NOT CANCELLED SINGING NOT CANCELLED LAUGHING NOT CANCELLED HOPE NOT CANCELLED LET'S EMBRACE WHAT WE HAVE. unsinkable.'

                                Some great memes there oobu! 

                                As long as Netflix and Amazon Prime video isn't cancelled, I'll be fine! Some of my favorite TV shows have suspended production though (NCIS: LA, NCIS: New Orleans, Young Sheldon, etc.) 

                                My daughter, who is pregnant and mostly works from home, has been trying to find toilet paper without success! I told her to come over here - we have plenty (and would sell her for only $1 per roll!) 😂

                                 

                                   possible text that says 'You know how everyone rushed to the stores at the same time and bought everything out at once instead of staggering their visits? Now imagine the same thing in the hospital, but instead of TP, it's ICU beds and ventilators that are out. This is why everything is cancelled.'

                                      Great Memes there Oobu!

                                        Oh SNAP  We can have drinks on our holiday at home party!?! I fergot and  Just happen to have some leftover Strawberry and Margarita mixers and the Margaritaville icee machine at my house, after my college reunion party!! This is going to get better soon!!! Calling my sister, we'll have to do a Skype party! Washing our hands a lot of course!

                                        Great meme Oobu!!

                                          love2travel wrote:

                                          Oh SNAP  We can have drinks on our holiday at home party!?! I fergot and  Just happen to have some leftover Strawberry and Margarita mixers and the Margaritaville icee machine at my house, after my college reunion party!! This is going to get better soon!!! Calling my sister, we'll have to do a Skype party! Washing our hands a lot of course!

                                          Great meme Oobu!!

                                          Yeah, I like that title...day 2 of self quarantine but your 8th bottle of wine! haha

                                            Pages