Home

Watch the earliest known footage of The Beatles, 1958

210 views

10 posts

Last post 17/03/2020

Posted by Nancy R

      Original post

      Far Out

      Watch the earliest known footage of The Beatles, 1958

      Read first.

        jimmix wrote:

        Far Out

        Watch the earliest known footage of The Beatles, 1958

        Read first.

        I had heard about this quite some time ago. Pretty cool, though!

          Nancy R wrote:

          jimmix wrote:

          Far Out

          Watch the earliest known footage of The Beatles, 1958

          Read first.

          I had heard about this quite some time ago. Pretty cool, though!

          That was so cool!!

            The Beatles on the Bog!! 😄 Is that where Paul craweled up a pipe or something, to get in when he came home late?

              love2travel wrote:

              The Beatles on the Bog!! 😄 Is that where Paul craweled up a pipe or something, to get in when he came home late?

              Yes, in the backyard (back garden, as they say) is the outdoor toilet and shed (I used the loo there in 2016!) that the boys got on top of to watch. There is a drainpipe on the back of the house that Paul used to climb up and go in through the window where the the toilet was if he came home late. 

                By the outdoor loo:

                  I thought I saw a yellow  bathroom when he went through with James Cordon? There was one upstairs and one outside too? So 2 bathrooms, have you been there?

                    jimmix wrote:

                    Far Out

                    Watch the earliest known footage of The Beatles, 1958

                    Read first.

                    Great! How far in? I couldn't find them.

                      love2travel wrote:

                      I thought I saw a yellow  bathroom when he went through with James Cordon? There was one upstairs and one outside too? So 2 bathrooms, have you been there?

                      Yes, twice. (2011 & 2016) The bathroom in the house might be yellow. It is divided into two rooms - one little room with just the toilet, and the other room has the sink and tub. In the back garden (see 1963 photo of Paul who is standing in front of the door to the toilet) is a shed/toilet (2 separate areas)  Pretty sure there was a sink with the toilet out back. 

                        Fan4-45years wrote:

                        jimmix wrote:

                        Far Out

                        Watch the earliest known footage of The Beatles, 1958

                        Read first.

                        Great! How far in? I couldn't find them.

                        If you'd read it like jimmix said to, you'd have seen it said at 34:33. You can push it forward to near that and pause it. You will see 3 figures on the roof of the shed.