Home

Any chance releasing some old concerts because of the corona

421 views

14 posts

Last post 30/03/2020

Posted by Gordy JS

      Original post

      When Paul cancel his next tour (most likely), please PM.com, release some concert footage from previous tours?

       

        OR...why not do a new Living Room Concert right now to assure us that all is well? Many artists are doing this now. Just short 20 minutre concerts that we all could watch!

          I'd personally love it if he finally released the Cavern Club 2018 show now (SHOCK) ūüėú Don't understand why it was never released, been dying to see since it happened!!

            Erkka86 wrote:

            When Paul cancel his next tour (most likely), please PM.com, release some concert footage from previous tours?

             

            Just go to youtube and you can watch many McCartney tours/TV appearances etc.

              Yankeefan2 wrote:

              Erkka86 wrote:

              When Paul cancel his next tour (most likely), please PM.com, release some concert footage from previous tours?

               

              Just go to youtube and you can watch many McCartney tours/TV appearances etc.

              Naah, just some crappy Iphone videos that doesnt do the justice. I¬īd rather wacth pro-shot stuff

                oobu24 wrote:

                OR...why not do a new Living Room Concert right now to assure us that all is well? Many artists are doing this now. Just short 20 minutre concerts that we all could watch!

                Perhaps an acoustic guitar / piano live performance to entertain fans (and himself) during these times of trouble? That's a good opportunity for a "freshened up" setlist.

                  5th-beatle wrote:

                  oobu24 wrote:

                  OR...why not do a new Living Room Concert right now to assure us that all is well? Many artists are doing this now. Just short 20 minutre concerts that we all could watch!

                  Perhaps an acoustic guitar / piano live performance to entertain fans (and himself) during these times of trouble? That's a good opportunity for a "freshened up" setlist.

                  Yes. He should at least make an appearence during these tough times. I think it would put some joy in many people's life.

                    Erkka86 wrote:

                    Yankeefan2 wrote:
                    Erkka86 wrote:

                    When Paul cancel his next tour (most likely), please PM.com, release some concert footage from previous tours?

                     

                    Just go to youtube and you can watch many McCartney tours/TV appearances etc.

                    Naah, just some crappy Iphone videos that doesnt do the justice. I¬īd rather wacth pro-shot stuff

                    Really, see some of these below. To each their own.

                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0kRSGTfmzA - 2018 concert

                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdzVFrvKa6M-  Cavern club

                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0C_yRKR3Rc&list=RD_0C_yRKR3Rc&start_radio=1&t=5 - Rio 1990

                      Yankeefan2 wrote:

                      Erkka86 wrote:
                      Yankeefan2 wrote:
                      Erkka86 wrote:

                      When Paul cancel his next tour (most likely), please PM.com, release some concert footage from previous tours?

                       

                      Just go to youtube and you can watch many McCartney tours/TV appearances etc.

                      Naah, just some crappy Iphone videos that doesnt do the justice. I¬īd rather wacth pro-shot stuff

                      Really, see some of these below. To each their own.

                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0kRSGTfmzA - 2018 concert

                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdzVFrvKa6M-  Cavern club

                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0C_yRKR3Rc&list=RD_0C_yRKR3Rc&start_radio=1&t=5 - Rio 1990

                      clickable

                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0kRSGTfmzA

                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdzVFrvKa6M

                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0C_yRKR3Rc&list=RD_0C_yRKR3Rc&start_radio=1&t=5

                       

                        And cameras are so advanced now...not at all like the 90s. I enjoy the youtubes. It also makes you feel like you are right there in the crowd. In a perfect world, I'd like both...which is probably why my dvd shelf is overloaded.

                         

                          Erkka86 wrote:

                          Yankeefan2 wrote:
                          Erkka86 wrote:

                          When Paul cancel his next tour (most likely), please PM.com, release some concert footage from previous tours?

                           

                          Just go to youtube and you can watch many McCartney tours/TV appearances etc.

                          Naah, just some crappy Iphone videos that doesnt do the justice. I¬īd rather wacth pro-shot stuff

                          Try my channel, one thing I can promisse, it is not iphone :)

                          www.youtube.com/danielmontanher

                          Best regards from Brazil

                            DanielM wrote:

                            Erkka86 wrote:
                            Yankeefan2 wrote:
                            Erkka86 wrote:

                            When Paul cancel his next tour (most likely), please PM.com, release some concert footage from previous tours?

                             

                            Just go to youtube and you can watch many McCartney tours/TV appearances etc.

                            Naah, just some crappy Iphone videos that doesnt do the justice. I¬īd rather wacth pro-shot stuff

                            Try my channel, one thing I can promisse, it is not iphone :)

                            www.youtube.com/danielmontanher

                            Best regards from Brazil

                            Clickable link:

                            http://www.youtube.com/danielmontanher

                              There's a great Beatles Tribute band called The Bootleg Beatles & the guy who plays Paul McCartney has been doing daily videos of Guess the Beatle bass line. He's also done a video talking about his Hofner bass that he uses. It's thoroughly entertaining. It's really enjoyable if you want to watch something McCartney related ūüėä