Home

Get Enough

217 views

7 posts

Last post 28/08/2020

Posted by love2travel

      Original post

      Hi,I don't speak English very well. Then I'm sorry for any mistakes I might make. And I hope there won't be any misunderstandings. :)

      I would like to say a few words about the song "Get Enough". After reading an article about this song, I wanted to discover it. I listened to it at least twice. It gave me an idea. So, this song is very beautiful but. There's too much self-tuning. And it's definitely not well placed. There are places where it shouldn't be. 

      Really, we should review the autotune of this song and put it in the right place. I think it doesn't bring out Paul McCartney's voice. When it could. It just needs to be balanced. And it could be a real hit. I feel like a botched job. It's a real shame. There you go. There you go. I hope I didn't hurt anybody. It's just a point of view. Have a nice day :)

      Little Willow 

        Your English and grammar is excellent! Correct use of the word "too" AND you spelled "definitely" correctly! In fact your entire post was written beautifully. I would never have guessed English wasn't your first language! 

        P.S. I agree with you about the autotune on Get Enough! 

          Nancy R wrote:

          Your English and grammar is excellent! Correct use of the word "too" AND you spelled "definitely" correctly! In fact your entire post was written beautifully. I would never have guessed English wasn't your first language! 

          P.S. I agree with you about the autotune on Get Enough! 

          Hi,And thank you very much. :)I can say thank you to Deelp an internet translator. Yes, I'm cheating. :)I'm really a quiche in English. I can't even talk to anyone. :/Â by the basics. And again. ^^

          Otherwise, I'm glad you agree with me on "Get Enough". Paul McCartney should really rework the autotune of that song. I know he can do it. I don't know how to get the message across. Thank you again, and it was nice to meet you. Good night :)

          P.S. I hope it still goes for English ;)

            Well, I love Get Enough and wish it was placed on Egypt Station instead of Back In Brazil or Hand In Hand. I loved that Paul experimented a bit with the autotone.  This song does give me goosebumps.  The lyrics are beautiful and heartfelt. Yep, I'm a rocker, but this song just slays me. Ha. And the last minute of this song? Whoa.

              I've listened to it quite a lot recently - I think it's great . The vocal sound is clearly for effect , not for tuning ! You may or not like it . Personally I do . Sounds fresh and different .

                stuartshire wrote:

                I've listened to it quite a lot recently - I think it's great . The vocal sound is clearly for effect , not for tuning ! You may or not like it . Personally I do . Sounds fresh and different .

                Hi,I agree with you. But there are passages that bother me. Maybe because I'm not used to them. :)

                  wingsoverkc wrote:

                  Well, I love Get Enough and wish it was placed on Egypt Station instead of Back In Brazil or Hand In Hand. I loved that Paul experimented a bit with the autotone.  This song does give me goosebumps.  The lyrics are beautiful and heartfelt. Yep, I'm a rocker, but this song just slays me. Ha. And the last minute of this song? Whoa.

                  I agree, really enjoy the effect of Auto tune in this and in other current artists. Paul stays current with music or is ahead of his time, many times...