Home

Mike McCartney publishes new photo book

77 views

5 posts

Last post yesterday

Posted by Nancy R

      Original post

      https://www.genesis-publications.com/book/9781905662661/mike-mccartneys-early-liverpool?fbclid=IwAR0GNQATrsTCue6OMr9CY43Ik4D7Ag6L-Swl7dypSB129qj0-mERuEjS39o

        Looks interesting! Paul does look like Arthur on one of the pages in there! 

          love2travel wrote:

          Looks interesting! Paul does look like Arthur on one of the pages in there! 

          The one rowing the boat? 

            Nancy R wrote:

            love2travel wrote:

            Looks interesting! Paul does look like Arthur on one of the pages in there! 

            The one rowing the boat? 

            Right now I can't see the photos

              love2travel wrote:

              Nancy R wrote:
              love2travel wrote:

              Looks interesting! Paul does look like Arthur on one of the pages in there! 

              The one rowing the boat? 

              Right now I can't see the photos

              Click on the link:

              https://www.genesis-publications.com/book/9781905662661/mike-mccartneys-early-liverpool?fbclid=IwAR0GNQATrsTCue6OMr9CY43Ik4D7Ag6L-Swl7dypSB129qj0-mERuEjS39o

              Then scroll down to the 2nd set of photos. The one of Paul rowing the boat is #3. (click on 3rd dot right above where it says "The Manuscript.")