Home

Introducing children to The Beatles’ music

6 posts

Last post 11/02/2021

Posted by love2travel

Original post

I have been playing my granddaughter Beatles albums on my iPad through Amazon Music: Rubber Soul, Revolver, Magical Mystery Tour, and Abbey Road so far. She is almost 5 months old and she loves it! If she gets fussy and starts crying for no reason (she's been changed and fed, but gets bored) I just put it on and she is fascinated by it! And one time it lulled her to sleep during Here, There and Everywhere! 

You can't start too early, when it comes to Good BeaTles music. 

My granddaughter was fussy, but clearly tired. Put on The White Album and she fell asleep after about 2-3 songs! 

Nancy R wrote:

My granddaughter was fussy, but clearly tired. Put on The White Album and she fell asleep after about 2-3 songs! 

Grandma making sure her grandbaby grows up full of PEACE & LOVE  just like her grandmom did. 

love2travel wrote:

Nancy R wrote:

Grandma making sure her grandbaby grows up full of PEACE & LOVE  just like her grandmom did. 

Yep! Later on I put on what was supposed to be a Beatles channel, but they played Imagine, Fortunate Son (CCR), the Rolling Stones, Rocket Man (Elton John), etc. plus Yesterday! She fell asleep in my arms! 

P.S. I did feed her between naps! 😂

Nancy R wrote:

love2travel wrote:
                Nancy R wrote:

Yep! Later on I put on what was supposed to be a Beatles channel, but they played Imagine, Fortunate Son (CCR), the Rolling Stones, Rocket Man (Elton John), etc. plus Yesterday! She fell asleep in my arms! 

P.S. I did feed her between naps! 😂

I have no doubt you are the most loving grandmama in every way!