Home

This site is going to drive me crazy.

16 posts

Last post 11/02/2021

Posted by Little_Willow_

Original post

Good morning to all,I don't know if this has ever happened to you on Maccaboard. When you see that you have a message. But which does not appear in your message. And is there a limit to the number of words?And finally, why can't I write two messages in a row? The site always refuses me the second one. I don't know what to do anymore. I literally tear my hair out. I don't even know if this is good English.  Thank you in advance for your answers Have a nice day Little  willow 

P.S. Sorry for this rock'n'roll writing. But I'm at my wit's end. Here's another expression that I don't know if it exists in English. 

Zippity do da zippity a__ 

my oh my what a wonderful day 

I've got a bluebird on my shoulders...

Don't tear your hair out because of this site.

This is a test.

those words and expressions exist in English.

This is a back to back to back test. it worked for this posting.

The_Fool wrote:

Thank you for cheering me up. But I was talking about private messaging on Maccaboard. I'm having a lot of trouble with it. 

Little_Willow_ wrote:

The_Fool wrote:

Thank you for cheering me up. But I was talking about private messaging on Maccaboard. I'm having a lot of trouble with it. 

Okay. I was just testing the site. I cannot answer that one for you. Still... don't tear your hair out over this site.

Once you get a private message that little 1 doesn't go away for days. There are many bugs on this site that really need to be addressed but it seems as if no one cares.

Little Willow, I answered your PM. Is it working okay now?

Nancy R wrote:

Little Willow, I answered your PM. Is it working okay now?

Yes, thank you very much. You are all really great friends. :)

oobu24 wrote:

Once you get a private message that little 1 doesn't go away for days. There are many bugs on this site that really need to be addressed but it seems as if no one cares.

Ah, right. I understand better. Thank you, oobu24:)

The_Fool wrote:

Little_Willow_ wrote:
                          The_Fool wrote:

Okay. I was just testing the site. I cannot answer that one for you. Still... don't tear your hair out over this site.

Ok, ok. I'm not pulling out my hair right away. I'll see later maybe :) 😹

I have a quick question. Is there a moderator on this site?

Little Willow I think everyone has had many troubles with the PM's!  In addition only some people are able to send photos, unfortunately I am not one of those people. Many times you do not get the red 1 in a circle to tell you that you have a message. Don't tear your hair out, it seems unfixable.  In spite of this, it is a very good place to get information on Paul and the people are very kind and helpful. :)  Cheers!

love2travel wrote:

Little Willow I think everyone has had many troubles with the PM's!  In addition only some people are able to send photos, unfortunately I am not one of those people. Many times you do not get the red 1 in a circle to tell you that you have a message. Don't tear your hair out, it seems unfixable.  In spite of this, it is a very good place to get information on Paul and the people are very kind and helpful. :)  Cheers!

I agree with you Love2travel.  Here we can discuss and exchange ideas about Paul McCartney without limits. The warmth of the people can be felt through their comments and their writing. I wouldn't want to leave here for anything in the world. I feel so understood. If you want to join me on my Pinterest account in PM. It would be my pleasure. It's Little Willow or musicanne. I advise you to do your research with musiqueanne. You will find me more easily. My profile picture is a white wolf's head with a blue background. I wish you all a good evening 

P.S. I am very moved by your comments. Thank you for your kindness. 

Little_Willow_ wrote:

Yes, calicoskych2001. You can PM her. Triplets Love Paul is the Admin. 

Nancy R wrote:

Little_Willow_ wrote:

Yes, calicoskych2001. You can PM her. Triplets Love Paul is the Admin. 

Oh, thank you Nancy R. :)