Home

Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da balalayka cover

108 views

10 posts

Last post 10/04/2021

Posted by Paha

      Original post

      Hello everyone.

      I live in Moscow. I have made my balalayka out of  biliard triangle last year.

      So I'm not professional musician, just amateur.

      You can watch my new cover on YouTube. Tap Like if you enjoyed.

      Thank you! Excuse me for my English.

       

         https://youtu.be/phzT73YeLRI 

          Это очень красиво что ты з делал. Ты играешь очень хорошо. И я понимаю твой английский. :)

          Ahaha. It's true that I speak Russian. But that's not the point :). I wanted to thank you for sharing and I put the link back in accessible :)

          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=phzT73YeLRI&feature=youtu.be

          И удачи в конкурсе. :)

            Little_Willow_ wrote:

            Это очень красиво что ты з делал. Ты играешь очень хорошо. И я понимаю твой английский. :)

            Ahaha. It's true that I speak Russian. But that's not the point :). I wanted to thank you for sharing and I put the link back in accessible :)

            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=phzT73YeLRI&feature=youtu.be

            И удачи в конкурсе. :)

            Thank you! I'll try to inform you about the resulst of the competition. ;)

              Paha wrote:

              Little_Willow_ wrote:

              Это очень красиво что ты з делал. Ты играешь очень хорошо. И я понимаю твой английский. :)

              Ahaha. It's true that I speak Russian. But that's not the point :). I wanted to thank you for sharing and I put the link back in accessible :)

              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=phzT73YeLRI&feature=youtu.be

              И удачи в конкурсе. :)

              Thank you! I'll try to inform you about the resulst of the competition. ;)

              Спасибо:)

                Little_Willow_ wrote:

                Paha wrote:

                Thank you! I'll try to inform you about the resulst of the competition. ;)

                Спасибо:)

                So I'm a laureate of the international Internet competition for balalaika players "Yablochko".

                  Paha wrote:

                  Little_Willow_ wrote:
                  Paha wrote:

                  Thank you! I'll try to inform you about the resulst of the competition. ;)

                  Спасибо:)

                  So I'm a laureate of the international Internet competition for balalaika players "Yablochko".

                   

                  Wow! I'm so happy for you. 

                  I knew you would win. 

                    Little_Willow_ wrote:

                    Wow! I'm so happy for you. 

                    I knew you would win. 

                    Actually it is not a "big win".  There was no Grand Prix in Amateur category this time, every participant at this category became laureate. )

                      Very nice!

                       

                        oobu24 wrote:

                        Very nice!

                         

                        Thank you!