Home

Problem with private messages.

259 views

11 posts

Last post 01/06/2021

Posted by Nancy R

      Original post

      Hello to all,I have some problems with my private messages. I can't send them anymore. Even if I create a new one. Is there anyone else who has the same problem? Or is it a temporary problem?Thank you in advance for your answers. Good evening. 

        Little_Willow_ wrote:

        Hello to all,I have some problems with my private messages. I can't send them anymore. Even if I create a new one. Is there anyone else who has the same problem? Or is it a temporary problem?Thank you in advance for your answers. Good evening. 

        Good Luck to you Little Willow. Short messages seem to go through the best. 

          Your PMs are coming through fine to me. Go to your inbox. There are 2 threads to me now with the same title (you created a 2nd one and deleted it, so I deleted it too) Then you created another one with same title. Read what I wrote there. 

            The red # is not showing up on the envelope, so everyone check your PMs daily. 

              BUMP! Same problem with red #1 not showing up over the envelope when you have a PM! 😡

                Nancy R wrote:

                BUMP! Same problem with red #1 not showing up over the envelope when you have a PM! 😡

                I have the impression that the problem persists. :(I look at my private messages every time now, when I come to Maccaboard. It prevents me from forgetting. I don't know when this problem will be solved. 

                  Oups, sorry. Uh... message received. 

                    Ha! Now I get on and have a #2 over my envelope! Will see if it continues working. Answered both PMs. 

                      Nancy R wrote:

                      Ha! Now I get on and have a #2 over my envelope! Will see if it continues working. Answered both PMs. 

                      Phew, that's good. For me it still doesn't work. 

                        People have problem deleting PM's they have read and there is issue with receiving notification that PM has been received.  People have posted about the issues but "crickets" from the moderators. Heaven forbid, you reply to a post that has picture and forget to delete the picture in your post.  The moderators are right on you about deleting pictures but other issues they don't seem to care.

                          Yankeefan2 wrote:

                          People have problem deleting PM's they have read and there is issue with receiving notification that PM has been received.  People have posted about the issues but "crickets" from the moderators. Heaven forbid, you reply to a post that has picture and forget to delete the picture in your post.  The moderators are right on you about deleting pictures but other issues they don't seem to care.

                          Right on brother! Read my PM and you will know why I'm ROTFLMAO! I PMed you before I read this!!