Home

Grandkids or kids

704 views

40 posts

Last post 08/11/2021

Posted by Yankeefan2

      Pages

      Original post

      I searched, but couldn't find the thread about my granddaughter, so I thought I'd start another one where anyone could post photos of their Grandkids or Kids. 

      This is the latest from Mar. 17th at 6 months old:

      P.S. I just found it, but thought it would be better to start this thread anyway! 

        Thanks for sharing that Nancy!  She grows more beautiful with each photo. You must be over the moon. Congratulations to your daughter and son in law. 

          love2travel wrote:

          Thanks for sharing that Nancy!  She grows more beautiful with each photo. You must be over the moon. Congratulations to your daughter and son in law. 

          Thank you for your kind words! 

            She is such a sweetie, Nancy!  Love her hairbow.

              LadyLeslie wrote:

              She is such a sweetie, Nancy!  Love her hairbow.

              Thanks! One photo my daughter posted of her on Facebook identified her as 3 possible people: her father, her uncle (my son) or me! 😂 We all have dark hair, brown eyes and darker complexion. 

                Your granddaughter is really beautiful. I love children very much. It moves me.

                  Little_Willow_ wrote:

                  Your granddaughter is really beautiful. I love children very much. It moves me.

                  Thank you! 

                    What a little cutie! She's gotten so big! :)

                      paulfan11 wrote:

                      What a little cutie! She's gotten so big! :)

                      Thank you! I know - she weighs 13 lbs. 

                        Today is my granddaughter's first day at daycare. Her mama looks a bit sad. But she handled it better than her dada. They have cameras and you can watch for 10 minutes, 10 times a day. Reyah was crying and the 2 daycare workers were busy. They put her in an activity chair and she was still crying. My crazy son-in-law wanted to go over there and get her!! Then they gave her a bottle and she was fine. Lauren had to talk him down and tell him she's okay, just hungry and maybe tired! 

                        She will be 8 months old in a week! 

                          Wow she’s getting so big and prettier than ever! Always enjoy your updates Nancy, thanks so much!! Her hair is getting lighter like her Mama now... It must have been a very happy Mother’s Day for you and your daughter. 

                            love2travel wrote:

                            Wow she’s getting so big and prettier than ever! Always enjoy your updates Nancy, thanks so much!! Her hair is getting lighter like her Mama now... It must have been a very happy Mother’s Day for you and your daughter. 

                            Thanks! Lauren has highlights in her hair. She was born blonde and stayed that way until about 7 or 8 when it got darker. Reyah's hair is dark brown - I think it was the light in the room shining on her head. This is Apr. 25th:

                             

                              Nancy you are so lucky, she has such a sweet smile and such big eyes. Hope that little cutie is feeling better by now.  

                                love2travel wrote:

                                Nancy you are so lucky, she has such a sweet smile and such big eyes. Hope that little cutie is feeling better by now.  

                                Thank you! Still coughing some, but much better. Only had 99-100 fever the first day (14th) This was taken on the 13th before she got sick:

                                  Here's same day, different outfit, with mama:

                                  And dada: 

                                   

                                    Such a cute little peanut with her mama and dada. Hope she is feeling better by now. 

                                      love2travel wrote:

                                      Such a cute little peanut with her mama and dada. Hope she is feeling better by now. 

                                      Thanks, she is all better now. 

                                        Don't have grandchildren, we have two daughters and wonder if we will ever have one -lol. Anyway, I think I have mentioned my daughters danced professionally and this is one clip I can show of my youngest daughter years ago. At 00:37 seconds of the clip, she comes from the right of the screen and you can follow her for about 35 seconds. The clip goes on and it is pretty good dance. Hope you like it.

                                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j16J3MAxHRk

                                          Yankeefan2 wrote:

                                          Don't have grandchildren, we have two daughters and wonder if we will ever have one -lol. Anyway, I think I have mentioned my daughters danced professionally and this is one clip I can show of my youngest daughter years ago. At 00:37 seconds of the clip, she comes from the right of the screen and you can follow her for about 35 seconds. The clip goes on and it is pretty good dance. Hope you like it.

                                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j16J3MAxHRk

                                          Very nice! How old are your daughters now? 

                                          This is the most recent of my granddaughter, taken June 17th when she turned 9 months old.

                                          Here's me at 10 months!

                                            Nancy R wrote:

                                            Yankeefan2 wrote:

                                            Don't have grandchildren, we have two daughters and wonder if we will ever have one -lol. Anyway, I think I have mentioned my daughters danced professionally and this is one clip I can show of my youngest daughter years ago. At 00:37 seconds of the clip, she comes from the right of the screen and you can follow her for about 35 seconds. The clip goes on and it is pretty good dance. Hope you like it.

                                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j16J3MAxHRk

                                            Very nice! How old are your daughters now? 

                                            This is the most recent of my granddaughter, taken June 17th when she turned 9 months old.

                                             

                                            Here's me at 10 months!

                                             

                                            Thanks. My daughters will be 33 and 31 at the end of this year, one birthday in November, the other in December. They have not met "Mr. Right" yet, we shall see -ha ha. Your grandaughter is adorable and  you were a cute little girl.  I see some resemblence between the both of you in the "eyes", may be wrong not that great in seeing those things -lol. Enjoy your grandaughter now, they grow up as you know way to quick. Try not to spoil her too much -lol !!

                                              Pages