Home

Grandkids or kids

30 posts

Last post 27/07/2021

Posted by Nancy R

Pages

Nancy R wrote:

Yankeefan2 wrote:

Don't have grandchildren, we have two daughters and wonder if we will ever have one -lol. Anyway, I think I have mentioned my daughters danced professionally and this is one clip I can show of my youngest daughter years ago. At 00:37 seconds of the clip, she comes from the right of the screen and you can follow her for about 35 seconds. The clip goes on and it is pretty good dance. Hope you like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j16J3MAxHRk

Very nice! How old are your daughters now? 

This is the most recent of my granddaughter, taken June 17th when she turned 9 months old.

Here's me at 10 months. 

Oh, Nancy. You looked like a porcelain doll. And it's true you do bear a resemblance to your little girl. It's very striking. 

^ Thank you Yankeefan & Little Willow! My mom and I went over to see her today. She pulls herself up on everything - before we know it, she'll be walking! And she got 4 top teeth in the past month since I last saw her!!  This was today 6/27.

Nancy R wrote:

^ Thank you Yankeefan & Little Willow! My mom and I went over to see her today. She pulls herself up on everything - before we know it, she'll be walking! And she got 4 top teeth in the past month since I last saw her!!  This was today 6/27.

Oh, she is pretty :)

Yankeefan, thanks for sharing the photo of your daughters dance. It was beautiful with an Asian inspiration with the music! Really very Zen 

Nancy as always, enjoying the pictures of your Mini Me granddaughter!  She’s a real beauty!

love2travel wrote:

Yankeefan, thanks for sharing the photo of your daughters dance. It was beautiful with an Asian inspiration with the music! Really very Zen 

Nancy as always, enjoying the pictures of your Mini Me granddaughter!  She’s a real beauty!

Glad you enjoyed it. She  also danced for short period of time with a couple of ballet companies. She now teaches and does choreography but will do guest artist appearances at different companies "The Nutcracker".

love2travel wrote:

Thanks so much! 

Reyah 7/17/21 10 months old! (that's her "Beatle" style hair! 😂

Usually it's combed over like this:

Yankeefan2 wrote:

love2travel wrote:

Glad you enjoyed it. She  also danced for short period of time with a couple of ballet companies. She now teaches and does choreography but will do guest artist appearances at different companies "The Nutcracker".

Two teaching and choreography, that’s pretty cool.  Would enjoy seeing any other clips that you have. Ballet is really so beautiful to watch. Wish Paul had made a DVD of His ballet. 

love2travel wrote:

Yankeefan2 wrote:
                      love2travel wrote:

Two teaching and choreography, that’s pretty cool.  Would enjoy seeing any other clips that you have. Ballet is really so beautiful to watch. Wish Paul had made a DVD of His ballet. 

I wish I did have clips of her in other professional performances but I am not aware of any others. Kind of got lucky with that one I posted, it was used to help promote the "Moving Poets" company.  There are a couple of clips from her  one of her years at FSU that was posted on youtube. It was fairly lengthy modern dance choreographed by upper classman at FSU dance department. BTW - One of my daughters ballet teachers when she was younger danced with the ABT in NY for several years, not only a great teacher but a fun person also. (we are FB friends -lol)

I totally agree with you, I wish there was DVD of Paul's balet also.

My 90 year old mom with her great-granddaughter on July 25th. Reyah is 10months old now.

Pages