Home

A self-deleting thread?

10 posts

Last post 19/06/2021

Posted by Nancy R

Original post

Hello everyone,I don't understand why. But this is already the second time my "Once upon a time" thread has been deleted without me doing anything. The first time, I thought I had made a wrong manipulation. But the second time I didn't quite get it.  I just posted a Pinterest link. I don't get it. Has this ever happened to you?Is there a reason for this?Thanks in advance for your answers. Good day to all

Little_Willow_ wrote:

Hello everyone,I don't understand why. But this is already the second time my "Once upon a time" thread has been deleted without me doing anything. The first time, I thought I had made a wrong manipulation. But the second time I didn't quite get it.  I just posted a Pinterest link. I don't get it. Has this ever happened to you?Is there a reason for this?Thanks in advance for your answers. Good day to all

It looks like it was deleted by a moderator. Did she send you a notification on your dashboard as to why? If it was a link to a photo, then it belongs in the Beatles Picture Thread or the Paul McCartney Picture Thread probably. PM me the link.

P.S. I found what I think is the link you posted in the Paul McCartney Picture thread. Is that it? 

Nancy R wrote:

Little_Willow_ wrote:

It looks like it was deleted by a moderator. Did she send you a notification on your dashboard as to why? If it was a link to a photo, then it belongs in the Beatles Picture Thread or the Paul McCartney Picture Thread probably. PM me the link.

P.S. I found what I think is the link you posted in the Paul McCartney Picture thread. Is that it? 

Hi Nancy R,Thanks for your help. No, I have not received any explanation. Otherwise I don't see your link. I think it didn't work. 

P.S. I will send you the link by private message. 

Little_Willow_ wrote:

Nancy R wrote:
            Little_Willow_ wrote:

Hi Nancy R,Thanks for your help. No, I have not received any explanation. Otherwise I don't see your link. I think it didn't work. 

It was not my link. I was talking about your Pinterest link. Go to the Paul McCartney Picture thread - it is there. 

Click on this, select Newest, then scroll down to find your post with the link. 

https://maccaboard.paulmccartney.com/forum/thread/22091?created=All&sort_by=created_1

Nancy R wrote:

Little_Willow_ wrote:
              Nancy R wrote:
              Little_Willow_ wrote:

It was not my link. I was talking about your Pinterest link. Go to the Paul McCartney Picture thread - it is there. 

Click on this, select Newest, then scroll down to find your post with the link. 

https://maccaboard.paulmccartney.com/forum/thread/22091?created=All&sort_by=created_1

Thank you Nancy R :)

hello! the same happened to my yesterday's post! I made a video for Paul's birthday, and it has dissappeared, together with the whole thread. and no, I have not received any PM.

Ravinggroove wrote:

hello! the same happened to my yesterday's post! I made a video for Paul's birthday, and it has dissappeared, together with the whole thread. and no, I have not received any PM.

It was probably moved to the Happy Birthday Paul thread.

oobu24 wrote:

Ravinggroove wrote:

indeed! thanks!

oobu24 wrote:

Ravinggroove wrote:

Yes, that's what happened. Here is the link.

https://maccaboard.paulmccartney.com/forum/thread/32261?page=3

oobu24 wrote:

Ravinggroove wrote:

Yes, it was. They should have sent Ravinggroove a notification!