Home

Paul McCartney shows his support for fashion designer daughter Stella as he proudly models one of her blue charity jumpers

8 posts

Last post 26/04/2021

Posted by LadyLeslie

Original post

Daily Mail

Paul McCartney shows his support for fashion designer daughter Stella as he proudly models one of her blue charity jumpers

This doesn't look exactly like the pullover/sweater Paul is wearing. His has thinner collar and cuffs. The one in the ad looks like a sweatshirt and of thicker material. 

https://www.harrods.com/en-gb/shopping/-greenpeace-cotton-sweatshirt-16593141?utm_source=google_uk&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=women&utm_content=stella_mccartney_16593141-5152&gclid=CjwKCAjwg4-EBhBwEiwAzYAlsnrrgfxZeNR0bFbXOqkbjQJpCIqKRfXb9vjk8-cy_IvlZ1LBvXN3mBoCi00QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&fbclid=IwAR3bLDYyegoKyrsQq8lBBCU3eJNZOMpbbxdJiXMtc3VtpqlB45znNFSjE4k

Maybe she had it made special for her dad! 😂

It's probably available in both t shirts & sweatshirts. 

Paul gave his best pout as he took a selfie to show off the piece of clothing...

He looks good with his silvery hair free and easy like that.  It's a great natural look for him!

On FB I posted under that pic that he was a Hot GILF! 😂

Nancy R wrote:

On FB I posted under that pic that he was a Hot GILF! 😂

0h, my.... 😂 

For a man in his 70s, he's still a total dreamboat, and moondoggie!  (I know, that sounds like something from a Gidget movie 😂, but Gidget always called her boyfriend "Moondoggie" 😂 and The Urban dictionary defines "Moondoggie" as:  

A person who smokes marijuana on a daily basis and is like that of a hippie. This person usually has extremely long hair and listens to music from the 1960s.

It's eerie how so much of that fits 😂 ... well, maybe not the daily smoking marijuana now, but-- we love our Moondoggie 😂

^ And "G" stands for Grandude! 😂

Nancy R wrote:

^ And "G" stands for Grandude! 😂

😂