Home

Paul McCartney shows his support for fashion designer daughter Stella as he proudly models one of her blue charity jumpers

193 views

16 posts

Last post 12/07/2021

Posted by AliciaraJames

      Original post

      Daily Mail

      Paul McCartney shows his support for fashion designer daughter Stella as he proudly models one of her blue charity jumpers

        This doesn't look exactly like the pullover/sweater Paul is wearing. His has thinner collar and cuffs. The one in the ad looks like a sweatshirt and of thicker material. 

        https://www.harrods.com/en-gb/shopping/-greenpeace-cotton-sweatshirt-16593141?utm_source=google_uk&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=women&utm_content=stella_mccartney_16593141-5152&gclid=CjwKCAjwg4-EBhBwEiwAzYAlsnrrgfxZeNR0bFbXOqkbjQJpCIqKRfXb9vjk8-cy_IvlZ1LBvXN3mBoCi00QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&fbclid=IwAR3bLDYyegoKyrsQq8lBBCU3eJNZOMpbbxdJiXMtc3VtpqlB45znNFSjE4k

        Maybe she had it made special for her dad! 😂

          It's probably available in both t shirts & sweatshirts. 

            Paul gave his best pout as he took a selfie to show off the piece of clothing...

            He looks good with his silvery hair free and easy like that.  It's a great natural look for him!

              On FB I posted under that pic that he was a Hot GILF! 😂

                Nancy R wrote:

                On FB I posted under that pic that he was a Hot GILF! 😂

                0h, my.... 😂 

                For a man in his 70s, he's still a total dreamboat, and moondoggie!  (I know, that sounds like something from a Gidget movie 😂, but Gidget always called her boyfriend "Moondoggie" 😂 and The Urban dictionary defines "Moondoggie" as:  

                A person who smokes marijuana on a daily basis and is like that of a hippie. This person usually has extremely long hair and listens to music from the 1960s.

                It's eerie how so much of that fits 😂 ... well, maybe not the daily smoking marijuana now, but-- we love our Moondoggie 😂

                  ^ And "G" stands for Grandude! 😂

                    Nancy R wrote:

                    ^ And "G" stands for Grandude! 😂

                    😂

                      First he looks great!

                      Second I googled Stella MacCartney Men's clothes.  It did not appear  with the other long-sleeve T's.  So I think

                      a)  it's a one off especially for "Dad", and

                      b)  after Screen shooting both Paul's and the lady Model from Harrods and comparing them side by side and enlarging the pics, I decided Paul's IS a long-sleeved T, not a sweatshirt.  Also his has a double collar or double stitching, and hers doesn't.  But I don't care.  He looks sooooooooo great!!!

                       

                      PS.......did I get obsessed about this, or what???  LOL

                        LITTLE LAURA wrote:

                        First he looks great!

                        Second I googled Stella MacCartney Men's clothes.  It did not appear  with the other long-sleeve T's.  So I think

                        a)  it's a one off especially for "Dad", and

                        b)  after Screen shooting both Paul's and the lady Model from Harrods and comparing them side by side and enlarging the pics, I decided Paul's IS a long-sleeved T, not a sweatshirt.  Also his has a double collar or double stitching, and hers doesn't.  But I don't care.  He looks sooooooooo great!!!

                         

                        PS.......did I get obsessed about this, or what???  LOL

                        I tried to explain to this English guy on Facebook exactly what you just said and he got all pissed off because of that and the fact I asked him what do they call a long sleeved pullover in England that is not a sweater/jumper, and he banned me from the site! Paul's was clearly not a sweatshirt like the website showed the model wearing! 

                          LadyLeslie wrote:

                          Nancy R wrote:

                          On FB I posted under that pic that he was a Hot GILF! 😂

                          0h, my.... 😂 

                          For a man in his 70s, he's still a total dreamboat, and moondoggie!  (I know, that sounds like something from a Gidget movie 😂, but Gidget always called her boyfriend "Moondoggie" 😂 and The Urban dictionary defines "Moondoggie" as:  

                          A person who smokes marijuana on a daily basis and is like that of a hippie. This person usually has extremely long hair and listens to music from the 1960s.

                          It's eerie how so much of that fits 😂 ... well, maybe not the daily smoking marijuana now, but-- we love our Moondoggie 😂

                          Moondoggie yes I remember that really well!! Paul is a very cool Moondoggie dreamboat !!!

                            I think it's a heavy weight T worn over a black T.

                              I think you are right on the button!  Probably the black is short-sleeved.  Btw, when I mentioned double collar or double stitching I was still referring to the blue shirt's neckline.  It certainly doesn't look like the model's.

                                LITTLE LAURA wrote:

                                I think you are right on the button!  Probably the black is short-sleeved.  Btw, when I mentioned double collar or double stitching I was still referring to the blue shirt's neckline.  It certainly doesn't look like the model's.

                                Agree! Did you see my reply to your first post about this? 

                                  Yeah, I did.  I think the guy on Facebook's a jerk.  And you're right.    And isn't Paul's support the main thing?

                                    LITTLE LAURA wrote:

                                    Yeah, I did.  I think the guy on Facebook's a jerk.  And you're right.    And isn't Paul's support the main thing?

                                    Exactly! Thanks! 👍