Home

Will the U.K. discontinue quarantine for visitors?

4 posts

Last post 28/04/2021

Posted by paulfan11

Original post

France has! (for vaccinated persons) And I am hoping in 4 months I'll be able to walk through these gates!

Nancy R wrote:

France has! (for vaccinated persons) And I am hoping in 4 months I'll be able to walk through these gates!

Good Luck!!! I didn’t know you could go inside! Hopefully I will be going there this summer as well. Can’t wait!!! Hope there’s a Linda exhibition somewhere around England too! 

love2travel wrote:

Nancy R wrote:

Good Luck!!! I didn’t know you could go inside! Hopefully I will be going there this summer as well. Can’t wait!!! Hope there’s a Linda exhibition somewhere around England too! 

Yes, you can!

https://www.strawberryfieldliverpool.com/

Nancy R wrote:

I hope you get to go this summer! I'm hoping to go back next Fall, 2022! My mom has a stone in her memory in Strawberry Field, so I'm looking forward to seeing that in person as well.