Home

Design

6 posts

Last post 15/05/2021

Posted by Little_Willow_

Original post

^ You are very talented and should pursue a career in fashion design (like Stella McCartney!) I envy people who can draw. I can barely draw a stick figure! 😂

Nancy R wrote:

^ You are very talented and should pursue a career in fashion design (like Stella McCartney!) I envy people who can draw. I can barely draw a stick figure! 😂

Oh, thank you very much. You're very kind. Otherwise the mannequin bases are not mine. I still have a hard time drawing a body. That's why having the basics ready is handy. It allows you to concentrate on the essentials. :)

Little_Willow_ wrote:

Nancy R wrote:

Oh, thank you very much. You're very kind. Otherwise the mannequin bases are not mine. I still have a hard time drawing a body. That's why having the basics ready is handy. It allows you to concentrate on the essentials. :)

But you draw the clothes on the mannequin, right? I couldn't do that at all! 

Nancy R wrote:

Little_Willow_ wrote:
            Nancy R wrote:

But you draw the clothes on the mannequin, right? I couldn't do that at all! 

Yes, it's exactly. I design the clothes on the mannequins. :) This is what I like the most.

Cuckoo,Here is a small update. If anyone is interested I can design custom clothing. Just be sure to tell me what you want. This will make the work easier. Good day to you Little Willow 

https://www.deviantart.com/little-willow44/art/Lady-879484809

P.S. If one of the models already here caught your eye and you would like to customize it. Please let me know. :)