Home

How About a 75th Birthday Gig!

7 posts

Last post 10/04/2017

Original post

I'd like to see a 75th birthday gig at the Olympic Stadium, London on June 18th.. Guns and Roses are there on the 16th, 17th.

I only live 10 miles away so that would be good for me!

Please sign me Wix..i'm bald and from Essex just like you!

Yay... BIRTHDAY GIG!!!ð???ð?¾ð??¶ð??ð???ð??ð???ð?°ð??ð??»ð??¶ð???
        That's a great idea! Get a big cake and have a surprise guest pop out!!!

Lots of confetti too!!!

love2travel:Yay... BIRTHDAY GIG!!!ð???ð?¾ð??¶ð??ð???ð??ð???ð?°ð??ð??»ð??¶ð???

Lots of confetti too!!!

75...incredible, but I think Paul prefers to celebrate his birthday with just family and close friends. Like most of us do, really. But you never know, maybe a surprise concert somewhere?

Anny Rock:

love2travel:Yay... BIRTHDAY GIG!!!ð???ð?¾ð??¶ð??ð???ð??ð???ð?°ð??ð??»ð??¶ð???

Lots of confetti too!!!

75...incredible, but I think Paul prefers to celebrate his birthday with just family and close friends. Like most of us do, really. But you never know, maybe a surprise concert somewhere?

I was just going along with the idea It's Paul's birthday, so he should do whatever he wants... [size=7]

Yay...BIRTHDAY GIG

he should do a Pappy and Harriet's style gig in some rinky-dink town in the rural US.

it would stick with the theme of his touring! Fargo today, Sioux Falls tomorrow... big show in Missoula soon!

I would absolutely love to see this happen...my most cherished concert moment is watching Paul & Ringo together at Ringo's 70th birthday gig in NYC. Alas, from what I can find, Paul has only played ONCE on his birthday in the post-Beatle world and even that was in '76 with Wings. It actually seems like when he tours in June, he makes a point to NOT play on his birthday.

WixRocks!:I would absolutely love to see this happen...my most cherished concert moment is watching Paul & Ringo together at Ringo's 70th birthday gig in NYC. Alas, from what I can find, Paul has only played ONCE on his birthday in the post-Beatle world and even that was in '76 with Wings. It actually seems like when he tours in June, he makes a point to NOT play on his birthday.