Just got back from wonderful 4 day cruise on Royal Caribbean and thought I would tell you what they are doing trying to keep everyone safe and have good vacation.
1) Before boarding ship, you must show proof of vaccination and negative COVID test 2 days before sail away date. This was checked 4-5 times (lol) before boarding the ship.
2) You have to now get specific time to board the ship (1 hr window) kind of like when you depart ship.
3) All RC employees wore mask indoors and outsoors, passengers have to wear them just indoors.
4) There is no such thing as a "buffet", you request what food/drink you want and employee will hand it t you.
5) You need reservation for shows to limit crowd and must sit at least two seats form the closest person not with you.
6) You are instructed to wash your hands before entering the dining room, there are sinks set up to wash hands.
7) The "Muster" safety drill is now done virtually for the most part. You watch video and the only interaction with person is them putting sticker on your card to show you completed the drill.
8) CDC guidlines for the ship I was on was capped to 1,000 passengers, this was 40% capacity of the ship.